Partagas Wrapper

Shipments arrived today! Only a few more are left from my order and I'm all set.... For a few.

I inspected everything, and so far so good. I do have a question though. I inspected a box of Partagas Shorty, and they looked ok and smelled fantastic, however, there is some wrapper markings that I have not seen on others. Is this normal to have green spots on them? Doesn't look like Mold because it doesn't come off. I've posted some pictures below.

u2u9ytu7.jpgazuzesad.jpgysypaber.jpg

Lastly, I also received my Xikar Travel case for my trip to the Bahamas tomorrow and want to ask of there is a way to break open the puck so I can put my HF beads in there? Any suggestions?

mu6y9e9y.jpg

Perfectly fine, angels kiss as they are called.

As for beads, use a silk stalking.

Thank you! Got worried for a second.

I used a screwdriver and opened the puck! Happy about that too!

The Bahamas! Love it there. I go 4 times a year.

Where might you be staying, what island?

First time going. Celebrating my 40th. Hope the weather is good. I'll be staying at Sandals. Royal Bohemian.

Have fun, brother and be careful with the sun. It can "toast" you.

Thank you!! I'm a pretty Tan already, sun doesn't bother me! Looking forward to smoking a lot of cigars on the beach! Too bad they're all going to be NC's and I none that are ready to smoke. :( maybe I'll run to see Adam at Havana House.

Like others have said, merely water spots, nothing to be alarmed about. Most of the time the water spot is on the leaf while still growing or early on in aging. No biggie!

• Like 1