Montecristo Double Edmundo - Box codes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about ICK JUL 13, YUK JUL 13 and NOP JUL 13

That's silly - factory codes get moved around. I have some GUT Upmann Monarcas that will make you cream your jeans. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

>Insert eating crow sound< I double-checked and they are GTL MAY 2007 I do have some GUT JUN 2012 RA Petit Belicosos RE UK that are quite nice (but not as nice as the Monarcas)

tried a couple of the new double edmundo's in Havana last November. Would not waste my money on these duds.

Agree one million percent. May be good in a few years, but would hate to waste money and humidor space on an expensive gamble with these. Ugh.

CA gave a 92 in the recent issue, one can only wonder what they smokedlookaround.gif

I have to find my empty box, if still here

I can tell you it wasn't tobacco they were smoking ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about ICK JUL 13, YUK JUL 13 and NOP JUL 13

spotlight.gif

Hahaha! Hilarious!

If CA gave them a rating that high, I really think they quit smoking them before the half.

It kind of confirms what we have heard about how much of each cigar is smoked for these ratings.

tried a couple of the new double edmundo's in Havana last November. Would not waste my money on these duds.

Tom, I have 1 from the 20th festival with the 2nd band, is that what you smoked? I haven't smoked it yet.

Tom, I have 1 from the 20th festival with the 2nd band, is that what you smoked? I haven't smoked it yet.

Smoked both the 2 bander from the 20th and the single bander. They are the same cigar. They just added the second band for the Partagas festival

• 2 weeks later...
GUT = shitty cigars whatever the marca. This is not earth shattering.

That's silly - factory codes get moved around. I have some GUT Upmann Monarcas that will make you cream your jeans. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1