girl from ipanema

With those kind of Numbers the possibilities are endless! (Now the chance of catching a Disease are Endless as well! lol)

Just look for the girl who's:

1. Tall, tanned, young and lovely

2. Walks like a samba that swings so cool and sways so gentle

3. As she walks by people go, "Ahhh..."

4. Most importantly.... totally ignores you! tongue.png

Just look for the girl who's:

1. Tall, tanned, young and lovely

2. Walks like a samba that swings so cool and sways so gentle

3. As she walks by people go, "Ahhh..."

4. Most importantly.... totally ignores you! tongue.png

rotfl.gif

She wouldn't dare skip on Ken tho~! haha

what would possibly encourage anyone to go there???

Tourists, Ken, believe me.

If they go to Rio they MUST go to Ipanema.

I tell you, if one day you go to Rio do not go between Christmas and Carnival. Overcrowded and (even more) overpriced.

I would go to Leblon instead of Ipanema and Copacabana.

Tourists, Ken, believe me.

If they go to Rio they MUST go to Ipanema.

I tell you, if one day you go to Rio do not go between Christmas and Carnival. Overcrowded and (even more) overpriced.

I would go to Leblon instead of Ipanema and Copacabana.

i do understand the touristy thing, and i guess i would probably take a quick look.

same as doing the eiffel tower or big ben or having a mojito at La Bodeguita del Medio. which for the record, i thought served the worst mojitos i have ever tried and i have avoided the place ever since, but all the tourists head there. you can warn them but they must learn for themselves.

i do understand the touristy thing, and i guess i would probably take a quick look.

same as doing the eiffel tower or big ben or having a mojito at La Bodeguita del Medio. which for the record, i thought served the worst mojitos i have ever tried and i have avoided the place ever since, but all the tourists head there. you can warn them but they must learn for themselves.

Re-reading my post I see I was not clear.

When I wrote "If they go to Rio they MUST go to Ipanema." I meant that they THINK THEY MUST go to Ipanema.

Ipanema and Copacabana have nothing special.

As a matter of fact all the beaches in Rio are alike, that's why I would go to Leblon instead of Ipanema/Copacabana - less tourists, not crowded and have better restaurants and pubs. It's the neighbourhood I would live if I lived in Rio.

no issue. that is pretty much what i thought you meant. and ditto for my post. they think they must do these things (and sometimes, they are terrific things to do) but not always.

When I was in Prague everyone was telling me I had to see the clock at the top of the hour, that it was a must see

I wandered into the square at 5 to midday and was greeted by a couple hundred people all corwded around the big clock

At midday a tiny little figurine of a skeleton came out of this door and rang a little bell in time with the clocks chimes, before retreating back into his hutch

Everyone applauded

I still dont get what all the fuss was about...

I damn well gonna try to find her this coming June with crowds i'm guessing double that picture. I suppose as a tourist its in the list to do but i'll prob go there once and prob spend the rest of my time as Oliver suggested Leblon.