What's up for the weekend?

It is good to be back from the warehouse and land into the weekend!

Today we have our Czar staff Christmas party on the deck. I will cook the Wagyu Rib Roast and possibly a tray of Spatchock. Lisa and Di ill bring a selection of salads. The fridge are fully stocked with beer and wine, Smithy will bring himself as usual lol3.gif

Tomorrow I will finalise my Christmas Shopping. not many gifts to get. Will pop to the beach and see mum and dad and then spend the afternoon napping if I get the chance to see if I can get over this flu that has plagued me for a month (hence the lack of Vid reviews).

With Christmas almost upon us this is the final weekend of peace before the impending "storm" next week of the Czar Warehouse cleanup. It is an annual event where I throw everything out .....only for the staff to remind me in January that we needed that stuff ok.gif

What are you up to this weekend?

My friend (predominantly NC smoker) is having his 50th birthday tomorrow. Scotch, beer, hot tubbing in a snow storm. I am gifting him a box of RASS in the hopes of wisening him up in his old age!

Having a Partagas SDn4 right now and a beer. My gf is coming and I'll throw a steak on the grill later. Likely I'm going to a salsa club later tonight. (Its 19:50 here).

Tomorrow Im playing soccer (11vs11) in the morning and on Sunday I'll throw a BBQ party with plenty of guests, mostly family, since I'll be on birthday on Monday :) I'll be 29 years old. Salud!!!

Whoa, wait a second. You're BBQing again? surprised.gif 'Scuse me while I call the fire dept.... tongue.png

Sitting at the office right now, but will be heading off in 2hrs for a spot of golf with some friends. Got a few Mag 50s to share on the links.

Flying home tonight from a week in Bali and a week in Singapore...40 degrees tomorrow in Perth so back home to some really nice hot weather ...will be going crabbing first up Sunday morning then back to the city for a catch with the Perth boys

Work all day Saturday. Get home, select a cigar, a drink and watch the cricket.

Sunday - morning cigar,coffe and paper. Then off to golf course for lunch and 18 holes.

Bus trip with the wife and kids scheduled tomorrow to NYC although they are calling for 6+ inches of snow so it could make for an interesting ride home from NY. Normally takes about 2 hours by car, I am putting the over/under at 3.5 hours by bus in a blizzard

Sunday will be a day of recovery and then gearing up for the Eagles/Vikings game. Pizza, beer, and cigars with a few buddies

Old work buddy coming tonight to seattle, in from the frigid winter of Chicago. A lot of cigars to get smoked and a lot of good food to eat. I think we might even start the night off with burgers, champagne, and those JL #4 i grabbed in canada last week. Nothing like good friends in town and no work for 4 nights. I see a pounds of fresh salmon headed my way soon.

have a good weekend everyone

Santa is coming to town tomorrow so we will take the kids up there and Sunday had tickets to Viks vs Eagles but found out Wednesday the oldest has a Christmas program on Sunday afternoon ended up giving away the tickets....The busy weekends have already started

Santa is coming to town tomorrow so we will take the kids up there and Sunday had tickets to Viks vs Eagles but found out Wednesday the oldest has a Christmas program on Sunday afternoon ended up giving away the tickets....The busy weekends have already started

Giving away Eagles tickets=Sacrilege

Getting up before dawn on Saturday to go goose hunting again. Hoping to get a limit of Canadas and maybe a few Snows. Will be meeting friends Saturday night for drinks and cigars. It will be a grand day!

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Really enjoyed a great cigar and growler of beer after work while the cabbage rolls and ham cooked. Might light another, might not.

Saturday I go out into the mountains to hunt the annual tree. Should be fun as more and more friends have been bringing their families along with us to venture out into the mountains for our tree massacre.

Bonus that we have Chinook winds in the forecast to warm us up above the freezing point.

Liquid will be drank

Leaves will be burnt

Blood will be spilled (every time I touch that swede saw)

Times will be had!

Saturday afternoon smoking choice Cigar Czar stoogie(s) (not sure how many) at the local bar called the Owl Shop located

in New Haven, Ct. Place is great all the fine malts, beer, and whiskies your could think of. They allow one to bring there own smokes

but sell the top of the line NC's, DR's and others (never touch them). Sunday think I'll so up at work and start the week off on a good note ($)

time and a half work about 5 - 6 hrs then it's a quick shower / change of clothes and then off to see a performance of the "Nut Cracker" with wife,

just pray I don't fall asleep during the performance (wife payed for tickets) it will make for a messy evening if that happens.

Snow storm on the way here in the northeast expecting 10 to 12 inches on Sat. hope there is not a lot of wind

hate to have to be called in for storm duty (12 hrs mandatory) down power / comm. lines and cables and in really rough times broken utility poles, could mess up my weekend.

Saturday

Breakfast at home with the wife, hopefully pancakes!

Quick trip to the barber shop for my weekly head shave

Spend an hour or so at the LCDH drinking and smoking and taking in the chisme (was several hours before the wife landed on island)

Maybe a picnic on the east end of the island

Sunday

Breakfast at home

Putting up curtains, oh the horror

Dinner with a good friend at the house

Help fix/finish my curtain rod mess ups

Nice cigar and glass of zacapa on the terrace watching the waves to finish the night

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=19.390128,-81.404662

My crappy schedule prevents me from doing anything but taking the girlfriend to see Lord of the Rings on Sunday followed by a nice lunch. Unfortunately that is all I have time for this weekend

A little family time Saturday afternoon after lunch at a great little hole in the wall in Boston with my son. Bruins vs Vancouver hockey tonight. hopefully less than 6 inches of snow to shovel Sunday morning followed by Patriots football in the afternoon.