HURR, 520, MGE, RAS, Bolivar Libertadores

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I am a broke college student, and have a rather large selection of regular production cigars. Some of them include PLPC, RASS, BBF, PSD4, SC EP, BPC, Shorts, Punch Punch, Lusi, Behike 52, Dante 54(only one a year smoke though), Siglo4. But, when I do well on an exam I would like to treat myself to something special. SOOOOOO I have a limit of approximately 300 USD. and am looking for recommendations. I am leaning towards some combination of the cigars mentioned in the title, I have boxes of 520 And RR(running low), but I am open other "similar" suggestions. Thanks for the help guys!

As college student myself I feel the same way after I do well on exams. I would stock up on HURR and RASups you could get a box of each and probably have a money left over to get a box of Plp which are great winter smokes

So I am a broke college student, and have a rather large selection of regular production cigars. Some of them include PLPC, RASS, BBF, PSD4, SC EP, BPC, Shorts, Punch Punch. But, when I do well on an exam I would like to treat myself to something special. SOOOOOO I have a limit of approximately 300 USD. and am looking for recommendations. I am leaning towards some combination of the cigars mentioned in the title but I am open other "similar" suggestions. Thanks for the help guys!

Why not look at a box of LFDC Grandiosos and a box of Uppman Royal Robusto, will only be a little over your budget and you get 2 awesome cigars not currently in your stash.

Ramon Allones Sups are probably the least sexy of the bunch, but have been the most consistent overall. Then I would add the MGE because they are getting harder to find and have really come into their own. I would hold off on the Boli's until some reviews come out. They will be around anyway. Also, the 520's have gone to sleep. The Upmann RR's are also an option over the MGE.

I have all of the cigars you listed in the poll and instinctively I reach for the monte 520 when I want to "reward myself".... Perhaps it's because they are so damned expensive or maybe I prefer monte's over all but it always does the trick and I'm thankful to have them....

Box of royal robusto to celebrate the exams and a bod of PSD4 for normal smokes….you'll probably still have some change out of the 300 (assuming a 10 box of PSD4)!

So I am a broke college student, and have a rather large selection....

PLPC, RASS, BBF, PSD4, SC EP, BPC, Shorts, Punch Punch....

SOOOOOO I have a limit of approximately 300 USD.

I wish I was a "broke" student again liar.gifjester.gifnyah.gif

RR, RA Sup., Grandiosos.

Cheers, Alex

I did well enough in high school and tests to be lucky enough to go to university for almost free. THat allows me to spend the rest of my money on cubans and cheap women.

You're not exactly a "broke student" when you have this kind of concern…

He could.be I used to buy a case of ramen noodles and kraft mac and cheese so I could spend the rest on a box of cigars! But seriously I know what you mean for me it was do I buy rgpe or plp with my ramen noodles. LOL.

I would buy the RR and RA SUP. Cause there good and not waayyy overpriced!

I did well enough in high school and tests to be lucky enough to go to university for almost free. THat allows me to spend the rest of my money on cubans and cheap women.

Concentrating on spending money on the important things in life I seeok.gif