Lazy Sunday :)

Looks great! Is that an Elegantes or Grandes de Espana there?

Well the sky is ominous and a bad storms are on there way through my area so will be buckling it down at home today. Hopefully not like the tornadoes like in Illinois...

Sunday obligations followed by a game of Scrabble with wife out on the deck - she is a slow player but that suits me fine as it leaves me to concentrate on the cigar. The Punch Punch is fair (so tempted to take Rob up on the high quality PPs he saw in the LFTW, but I don't know!?). Pork ribs smoking in apple wood on BBQ. Close game, but I win once again. Wear off lunch with a hike up one of the gullies that feeds into our valley.

Nice day.

First at 8o'clock this morning I watched my older grandson play icehockey(won 2:1) then at 12:30 pm watched the younger one play(lost 4:3).After that heading home and met our Real Estate agent for the open house and got an offer.Negotiated for 3 hours before accepting the offer.Closingdate will be on Dec.16/13 and the other house we bought a few weeks ago closes on Nov.29/13.So we have our hands full with painting/cleaning the other house as well as packing and moving.Oh joy.Haven't had a cigar inside my house in month and I'm looking forward to have my new mancave ready and do some serious relaxing with quality sticks and drinks.