Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos

Have been looking at these for some time but just never see anybody smoke them or buying them

just looking for some info on them never had a Cuban Maduro and these come at a good price

Thanks for the help

I have a box from the prez. Normally wouldn't waste my money on them but perhaps these might be worth it. I'll let you know or if u want to try one pm me

Ok let me rephrase the question If you could get a box for just over $50 would you jump right on them or save your money for something better

Smoker on a budget

For just over $50 ? I'd save my money and buy a box of non fake cigars ;-)

On the other hand, if they are legit, I would wonder why the seller would want to part with them for just $50. Too good a deal not to be suspicious.

For just over $50 ? I'd save my money and buy a box of non fake cigars ;-)

On the other hand, if they are legit, I would wonder why the seller would want to part with them for just $50. Too good a deal not to be suspicious.

I have store credit from a mishap so I could use it on any

I highly dislike them...

I had a box (had the last one last week) they where grate but they need a year minimum of age on them to start to come into there own. i find them to be rather powerful in terms of nicotine i would have one at night and then go to bed worth trying I think, I wouldn't buy a box blind