New Acquisition thoughts

Hey guys, after looking at reviews and figuring that some of you write those reviews I'd like to ask your thoughts on a few

BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR

BOLIVAR GRECO GRECIA - CHIPRE

RAMON ALLONES BERITUS(Gotta say the Lebanon has great REs)

I'll probably get another box of Eshmoun and Emiratos

Thank you for all the help

• Like 1

Hi, did you try the RA Eshmoun, how good is it ? I am waiting for a box myself.

It's like a Hibiki 30, T-Bone Steak, great freshly baked French baguette rolled into one. It's just so well made. I would love to put it 1v1 vs a 30 to see if there really is any difference. You'll enjoy it greatly

• 3 months later...

The RAMON ALLONES BERITUS are great going to look into grabbing a box of these. Seen the Eshmouns around have not tired yet but heard good things, a bit pricey but all the RE's out of the Middle East seem to be. Boli Greco have not heard anything reviews on but love the size and a big boli fan.

• Like 1

Beritus is a phenominal cigar wish i would have stocked up when had the opportunity.

Libertadores i bought a bunch in cuba, i also have a box of the original release 2006 france release. The 2013s i have tried are good, seem to be underfulled a bit from the ones ive tried. The 2006 is very refined a nice cigar. I give the nod to the 2013 as it has more punch being young. Id really like to do a back to back tasting of the two when i have the time.

The middle east re's have been head and shoulders above any other re's ive had to date.

Agree with the sentiments. working on getting at least a fiver of those Beritus as well.

however, only had the Libertadores. I hope you ARE referring to the LCDHs, Hiro... Knowing your selection, it may be a toss up between the two wink.png.

ANYWAYS: the newly released ones are pretty good, they've got ageing potential and are like the CGs (my favourite regular production Bolivar) on steroids. steroids that increases the profile but lessens the strength. all in one conveniently packed sublimes size! yum! revisit when they hit a year... still too early to tell, really.