congratulations Boston Red Sox!

Congrats to the BoSox. Great series, great playoffs overall! These playoffs reminded me there is nothing like October ball!

Well done BoSox. From worst in 2012 to first in 2013. And they did it with the Jays ex-manager. (fat lot of good he did for us) pod.gif

With the Jay's Manager and quiet a few key players from the Ranger 's Roster!!!!!

FU BoSux

What a night, what a team. I was there, it was magic, once in a lifetime experience... I will enjoy the Parade however from the comfort of my couch! pooped.gif Maybe next year for those Blue Jays Frank!! jester.gif

Steve!!! tantrum.giftantrum.gif I knew this post would draw you out. With this win on top of the 04 and 07 title, the Babe's curse is done like dinner. The only curse left in Boston is you! smile.png

With the Jay's Manager and quiet a few key players from the Ranger 's Roster!!!!!

FU BoSux

Don't forget Bucholz's "Arm Sweat" and Lester's "Rosin".

Not to mention Victorino's "I'm going to stand directly over the plate" routine. I wish it'd been the 1960's Cardinals. Bob Gibson would have sorted that sh*t out in 2 seconds flat.

Don't forget Bucholz's "Arm Sweat" and Lester's "Rosin".

Not to mention Victorino's "I'm going to stand directly over the plate" routine. I wish it'd been the 1960's Cardinals. Bob Gibson would have sorted that sh*t out in 2 seconds flat.

Sorry Chance but the only thing needing sorting is the lousy play by the Cards, Gibson or Stan Musial are not going to help them.

It's great in Red Sox nation today! It's been a great run!

3 championships in the last 10 years! We are having a blast, bring on the duck boats!

Sorry Chance but the only thing needing sorting is the lousy play by the Cards, Gibson or Stan Musial are not going to help them.

It's great in Red Sox nation today! It's been a great run!

3 championships in the last 10 years! We are having a blast, bring on the duck boats!

Well put Erm!!! Way to go!!

Enjoy it BoSox fans. I'm impressed. They dismantled last years team, Dumped salary, Got role players. Napoli Had to learn to play 1st base and did a very good job at that position, Ortiz was a hitting machine with an insane average in the series, Came up big for the team when it mattered...as usual. Pedroia was amazing defensivly and at the bat as well.

They played as a team, banded together. I enjoyed their run. No egos was on this team. They had their roles and knew what the team needed from them. Napoli, although hot, benched in 3-4-5 for a hotter bat but denfensive liability. They wanted it more if you ask me.

Enjoy it BoSox fans. I'm impressed. They dismantled last years team, Dumped salary, Got role players. Napoli Had to learn to play 1st base and did a very good job at that position, Ortiz was a hitting machine with an insane average in the series, Came up big for the team when it mattered...as usual. Pedroia was amazing defensivly and at the bat as well.

They played as a team, banded together. I enjoyed their run. No egos was on this team. They had their roles and knew what the team needed from them. Napoli, although hot, benched in 3-4-5 for a hotter bat but denfensive liability. They wanted it more if you ask me.

Well written Riaz, fan or no fan, wasn't much to dislike about this team and players.

I have a place in my heart for the sox. Loved Pedro Martinez (ex expos) My alltime best parc experience was Fenway. By far the best place to watch a game in the majors that i've been to so far. I'm not a rabid supporter of the Sox, But I dont hate them either. I just love to watch a good baseball game no matter who was playing. I was kinda pulling for big blue since Puig was a exiting player to watch.

Steve, the Pru lit up was great!

What to smoke - anything good would work, but perhaps Bolivar PCs or Montecristo 4s might be fitting......

Was a memorable night for sure... I think I will light up an original 2010 BHK 52 Saturday while watching the parade..

Well said Riaz....