Newbie Question

I want to start getting involved in the warehouse sales. Can someone explain PSP/HQ/PE to me? Thank you!

Be careful what you wish for. One bit of advice though...up the limit on your credit cards. Those pictures of luscious looking sticks Rob finds in his warehouse will leave you weak and wanting every one of them.

Be careful what you wish for. One bit of advice though...up the limit on your credit cards. Those pictures of luscious looking sticks Rob finds in his warehouse will leave you weak and wanting every one of them.

Truer words have never been spoken. I bought my first box from here a while ago, and watched a couple LITW go down, and all I could think was "ME WANT!!!". The prices don't help either, makes you want to buy more!!

another noob question - is LITW a regularly scheduled event?

Not regularly scheduled to my knowledge but quite frequent - at least once a month with the occasional sale thrown in as well.

Rob usually give a couple of day's heads up on them.

Also, a newb here. Is it just me or do the PSP box cigars/wrappers from the LITW threads look darker and richer than the HQ and PE boxes?

I don't think we know if you're kidding, or not! dunce.gif