Legends of the West :FOH Perth 2013

Great evening to start the weekend

y4ahy8u8.jpg

y7yga8av.jpg

It's ok Rob still has his phone ....

ytezuqyp.jpg

Blurred photos already... It can only get better...

Looking forward to Part 2 tomorrow.

Cheers

Here's the menu from Uncle Billy's

Fried slice mushroom Peking sauce

Honey & Pepper fillet steak

Hong Kong spicy la la

Spare rib in honey & pepper

King prawns butter lemon grass

Jellyfish with pig trotters

What an amazing afternoon and evening, a 12 hour Mega HERF !!

Great to catch up and meet many new friends.

e7yby3y7.jpg

emu7ata7.jpg

The meal on Friday night was so good we went back for more

suse4u4e.jpg

Rob's selection of dishes was very interesting but the food was great.

Cheers

Hi all

It was a fantastic afternoon /evening great bunch of guys and girls

And a special welcome to all the new members that showed up,it was great to meet you all ,and look forward to catching up at our regular meets

A big thanks to Rob for making the long journey from Brisbane ,hope you had as good a time as we all did.

Here are a few pics ,also took some videos which I will post when I have a bit more time and am feeling better LOL

The Police were on hand in case of trouble LOL

post-5203-0-37971600-1377403475_thumb.jppost-5203-0-11469300-1377403509_thumb.jppost-5203-0-40399300-1377403533_thumb.jppost-5203-0-80019700-1377403556_thumb.jppost-5203-0-17475600-1377403578_thumb.jppost-5203-0-83796600-1377403617_thumb.jppost-5203-0-08826900-1377403664_thumb.jppost-5203-0-16648800-1377403799_thumb.jppost-5203-0-66669700-1377403827_thumb.jp

Indeed... some awesome photos everyone. Magnificent day, a shame i couldn't stay the evening as well :( . As always great to catch up with the regulars. Was awesome meeting Rob, really good to finally put a face to the name. Also hope to see the new members again at the monthly herfs.

Fantastic!! Looks like everyone had a great time. 2thumbs.gif

Though, it is odd to see Dicko in jeans, instead of beachwear and a towel! tongue.png

Post some more pics if you got 'em.

If you're lucky I'll get the boardies out for havanathon 13 haha

Really great time yesterday guys, what a great bunch of blokes!

Bit suss on the chicken livers though

Another fantastic Legends of the West herf - great to see the regulars as well as so many new faces.

Thank you to Rob for making the trip over.

A few more pics below to add to the album

Until next time

Cheers

post-6570-0-52510600-1377414741_thumb.jp

post-6570-0-84240700-1377414807_thumb.jp

post-6570-0-69932200-1377414839_thumb.jp

Below - Bite to eat at Unlce Billiys @ 11pm

Rob took charge of ordering, and we got a great range of 'diverse' dishes

Dicko "Don't like the liver!!"

post-6570-0-41564600-1377414903_thumb.jp

Below - Miner "Which part of the animal is this??"

post-6570-0-19530500-1377414872_thumb.jp

What a great weekend. Today was full on recovery from it all! Thanks to those who took the pics, my 4 photos that I drunkenly snapped are not worth sharing.

A big thank you to Rob for his generosity and making the effort to come visit us, it's always a pleasure.

Was awesome to meet some new faces and, of course, great to see all the usual suspects yet again. I feel pretty lucky to be a part of the FOH community. You couldn't ask for better people to be around. Tsingtao!

What a superb weekend. Bloody magnificent party.gifclap.gifparty.gif

It was great to catch up with so many old mates and to meet new ones. 36 hours of laughs, booze and cigars .....Perfect spotlight.gif

Cheers to all those who make these events so special. I very much appreciate your warmth and friendship.

I chose the meal on the final night....and it was "out there" The Pork intestines were my favourite rotfl.gif

Always a pleasure mate

Needless to say I am still in the dog house LOL got there at 1.00pm and got home about 1 am... ish

My favorite was the Jelly fish and sliced pig trotters mmmmm

The weather gods were kind it's done nothing but rain since you left cant wait till next year

Once again thanks Rob ,and thanks to all that turned up and made it a very special day

Legends of the West.... brought to you by Target!!

Took me a while to get that LOL.Still it's the middle of Winter here in Perth sat ARVO 25.c absolutely brilliant

Great work fella's. The west is definitely holding its own. With all the events happening here in Australia and around the world such as the recent Canadian Herf, things are not looking to foul at all.

Great work fella's. The west is definitely holding its own. With all the events happening here in Australia and around the world such as the recent Canadian Herf, things are not looking to foul at all.

Exactly right Kam ,though we are small in numbers we are growing quite quickly,the show of new and interesting people on the Saturday was very encouraging ( our HERFS are what you say very laid back ,fits in with the life style here on the west coast )

Quality not quantity..

Still have a ways to go before we match our North American brothers and sisters

I forgot about that Chris , your completely right the Havanathon is completely off the scale.

But for small isolated city we do surprisingly well (no body puts baby in the corner LOL)