Where is your favorite place to enjoy a cigar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, living in a city where smoking anywhere is practically banned everywhere and frowned upon by over opinionated pedestrians around you, I have to say anywhere I can sit down and not be bothered.... I do a lot of "walking my cigars" which is not the way it should be done regularly....

Until I get to havana, I will agree with the people that mentioned the la casa del habano in cancun... David and david are great people to be around and the outside patio is wonderful....

Liuzzi, have you had any of the Boli 681 or am I in the wrong part of the world?

I haven't had the Boli 681, Bulgaria is not very close (well about a 3 hour flight), my parents vaction there almost every summer but they havent found the cigar stores on the resorts they have stayed in.

I do most of my smoking in 3 locations:

1. Prime Cigar lounge in Boca Raton Florida (Home)

2. Wall Street Humidor in downtown Manhattan (work)

3. At a table Outside of Florio's Italian Restaurant on the heart of NYC's Little Italy people watching

The common theme for all of these is that i enjoy the company of good friends ( and new ones) that i am sharing cigars with. I work in NYC Mon-Friday every week and go home to Florida on the weekends ( doing this for almost 10 years) and during the week if the weather cooperates I also have a mid morning cigar with anywhere from 1 to 8 friends outside In a small park that also qualifies as a favorite spot because of the chance to take a moment out of our day to decompress, smoke whatever the Petite Corona of the day turns out to be and enjoy the company of the interesting and diverse group of folks that I work with

Jim