Where is your favorite place to enjoy a cigar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my go-to spot would be in my garden, Sitting on my chair, sunset, with a tall glass of cold water next to me.

Smoking in public places has become an issue.i always feel uncomfortable if I know the smoke bothers someone, which is why I feel most comfortable at home, in my garden.

When its nice out I love smoking in my parents back yard. It's very quiet and there are lots of tall trees which block most of the wind. The hot tub in the winter when it's snowing is also very relaxing.

In the winter I love smoking in my friends garage with the propane heater going and a bunch of friends bsing and making fun of each other.

And although it's nothing fancy, I love smoking on my patio at my apartment. I know once I'm done I can walk a few feet and be sitting on my couch or laying down in bed. It's my favorite spot for night time smoking for that very reason.

My favorite place is on our rooftop deck. Here in Chicago you're lucky if you have a nice outdoor space and we have a beautiful private rooftop deck with a skyline view. We were up there last night with a couple nice robustos and a glass (or two) of scotch just enjoying the weather and the beautiful view. Hard to beat.

It's a Small World ride at Disneyland.

On the porch in the Outer Banks watching the waves crash and the sun rise. That view with a nice cigar and a good cup of coffee is hard to beat.

I don't really have a "favourite place". It's more about the overall atmosphere - the mix of the location, but with good company, good drinks, great conversation, and an all-encompassing amazing time.

If I had to be held to a choice, I'd say a combined tie between the back patio at the Hotel Nacional with the international contingent there, or on the patio at the Mambo Lounge in Toronto with various Canadian brethren (and sisters) sharing the spot as well.

indoors :))

On my deck at the beach in Brigantine NJ for 3/4 of the year and formerly at Mahogany cigar bar in center city Philadelphia. Now at Circa Tabac in lower Manhattan.

I don't really have a "favourite place". It's more about the overall atmosphere - the mix of the location, but with good company, good drinks, great conversation, and an all-encompassing amazing time.

And your south of the border brethren. Lol

If I had to be held to a choice, I'd say a combined tie between the back patio at the Hotel Nacional with the international contingent there, or on the patio at the Mambo Lounge in Toronto with various Canadian brethren (and sisters) sharing the spot as well.

In no particular order.....

with friends at the Hotel National on the back terrace facing the ocean

On Evoras Patio in Habana Vieja - Sadly this is no longer an option :(

Hanging at Partagas with Hamlet

Galiano Island, BC

In my "Habana Lounge" in my condo

I love smoking outdoors at home during the summer. But in the winter it's at the cigar club I'm a member at locally. There's nothing better than having an indoor place to smoke when it's freezing outside. Makes the winter go by so much easier.

My Poker buddies and i have the occasional day of poker. We start early on a Sunday with a bbq breakfast of bacon and eggs. Then play poker in the back yard with the sun shining down and plenty of beers and a bottle or 2 of scotch. Usually go through 2 or 3 cigars throughout the course of the day.

I love smoking outdoors at home during the summer. But in the winter it's at the cigar club I'm a member at locally. There's nothing better than having an indoor place to smoke when it's freezing outside. Makes the winter go by so much easier.

Sounds great,we have no public clubs here as the law does not permit any smoking in bars or B&Ms. Our winters are fairly mild but still it limits winter smoking. A few more years and it will not be an issue as I will be spending at least 7 months warm and in a cigar friendly country. Right now I am thinking of a winter in Cuba.