San cristobal El Principe

I mean seriously, how's the winter in Oz? My winter equals minus 30 degrees ans snow. That calls for short smokes...

Funny you ask! I just smoked one, and albeit a bit tight, it gave very rich flavor, some sweetness, dark chocolate in parts, and some molasses. I am happy with them. post-13208-13724742934451.jpg

I was gifted one by one of our perth bretheren (pretty sure it was Magnus, but it may have been Tony. Whomever it was, Thank You very much!!). I smoked it last night. Its was great !!! It had been dry boxed for about 3 days. I got cedar and spice from it. I didn't get any sweetness, but the cold draw had a wierd taste that i couldn't quite pick, just wierd, not unpelasant or anythign, just a flavour i've never tasted before. I nubbed mine no worreis at all.

I liken them to a really good RyJ #3 tubos. A really good one. I would buy a box if i had the chance. That being said though i really like the BPCs and they only smoke for about 5 minutes more.

I mean seriously, how's the winter in Oz? My winter equals minus 30 degrees ans snow. That calls for short smokes...

When you are accustomed to 40 degree Celsius days, 4 degrees is cold for us.

Exactly mate

Dicko

Always have El Principe, Part Shorts & Monte 5 in the humi. All great and slightly different flavour profiles.

Great for a quick smoke on the glorious 'winter' days in Perth.

As West mentioned, the Monte 5 are absolutely supberb at the moment

If your like PM or text me and I will get a sample of each to you to try (maybe at the next herf?)

Enjoy the rest of this glorious weekend

Funny you ask! I just smoked one, and albeit a bit tight, it gave very rich flavor, some sweetness, dark chocolate in parts, and some molasses. I am happy with them. post-13208-13724742934451.jpg

x2 on this, enjoy them

Dicko

Always have El Principe, Part Shorts & Monte 5 in the humi. All great and slightly different flavour profiles.

Great for a quick smoke on the glorious 'winter' days in Perth.

As West mentioned, the Monte 5 are absolutely supberb at the moment

If your like PM or text me and I will get a sample of each to you to try (maybe at the next herf?)

Enjoy the rest of this glorious weekend

Thanks Tony you're a gentleman

x2 on this, enjoy them

Thank you for the advice guys

Just to dovetail off the other thread. What is the flavour profile on these?

With winter around in Aus I'm looking to add another short smoke.

Cheers fellas

Dicko

LOL. Agreed. violin.gif;):P

Summers here (in the Great Lakes region) hit mid-30's C with mid-80's RH in the summertime, and yet minus 30's C (WITHOUT the windchill sometimes) in the winter.

Some of us would definitely trade, sometimes!

Grass is always greener though. You do have your politicians.... :whistle:

Pfouahaha! Man, politics in the great Montreal region is quite amazing these days! A couple of days ago, the Interim mayor of laval,a guy that has been there for less than two months after the other was arrested by the police, gave his resignation because of some prostitution affairs. I mean, you can't beat that... Unless your mayor is Rob Ford.