Is the coro the best thing ever....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DurangoBob,

This is a good post for me, as I've never had a coro. I've split boxes of the IV, and the VI. I found both to be delicious, but my co-splitters found them too mild. I would happily purchase either again, but want to try other vitolas such as the Coro. I've asked this on another topic, but I'll again ask you here... Does the robusto, not being of the siglo line, have a strength or flavor difference? They are in my top 5 list of what to purchase next so I would appreciate any feedback. Thx buddy.

I am fairly new (a couple of years) at this cigar thing - certainly not an expert! I just found that the experience of the Siglo VI was, for me, very enjoyable for the price point; I keep them for my regular special occassions - the behike 54 I keep for the extra "special" occassions. I haven't had a robusto yet so I cannot comment on it (but I, like you, am keeping my eyes open for them). I am sure that if you wait for an HQ quality from FOH you won't be disappointed and will probably find that you keep them for "special" occassions. Enjoy!!

What I can get out of this forum is that the worst a Cohiba can be is "good"; everyone expects premium out of them and when it doesn't happen, and they are only good, there is disappointment. We should be happy to never get a "bad" one!!

What I can get out of this forum is that the worst a Cohiba can be is "good"; everyone expects premium out of them and when it doesn't happen, and they are only good, there is disappointment. We should be happy to never get a "bad" one!!

I've pitched cohibas before. A bad cigar is a bad cigar.

They aren't magically exempt from bad quality, lack of flavor or a bad draw just because of their pedigree.