I once heard a tale about "A Day In The Life At The Czar HQ Video"?

I once heard a tale about "A Day In The Life At The Czar HQ Video"????

What Happened?? Was it too Hot for TV? Would we have had to verify our age and click a disclaimer to watch it?

av-4.jpg?_r=0

After being house buddies with 'the Ayala' for 2 weeks on holidays... If you think he breaks down (gets hangovers) you are sorely mistaken. He is a well oiled machine. He uses only the best quality lubricants - french wine, aged Havana club, Bucanerro lager, Pina Coladas, Mojitos and the occasional Crystal.

The only problem with the Ayala model is it requires 'topping up' frequently! By about 10am it needs attention. After a 9am wake up, after a 7am get to bed.... Its a testament to good old fashioned engineering - built to last, if serviced correctly.

After being house buddies with 'the Ayala' for 2 weeks on holidays... If you think he breaks down (gets hangovers) you are sorely mistaken. He is a well oiled machine. He uses only the best quality lubricants - french wine, aged Havana club, Bucanerro lager, Pina Coladas, Mojitos and the occasional Crystal.

The only problem with the Ayala model is it requires 'topping up' frequently! By about 10am it needs attention. After a 9am wake up, after a 7am get to bed.... Its a testament to good old fashioned engineering - built to last, if serviced correctly.

That, and that everyone around gets "Ayala-ed" when the plans change at the last minute due to Rob's changing liquor-establishment whims! ;):P:D

I don't need to hear about the servicing requirements of the Ayala model......

But the man is a machine, everything an Aussie male should be!

I remember a pm or email I sent asking Rob to do this 2-3 years ago. This of course was in their old spot. So, when I saw this was in the works, I was elated. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Looking forward to your masterpiece Rob.