Some Sought After Boxes

Superb deal. Just ordered 2 boxes of Superiores... Living in Canada, Ialready have a decent amount of Gordie Howes saved;)

I think you are referring to "stewed fruit".

Tonight, I put a bunch of stone fruit and butter cakes in an old handbag and an old gym bag, and stewed them in a big pot of coffee and hay, then I filled a bathtub with it, lit a candle, put on a Chicago greatest hits tape, poured a glass of ice cold yoo-hoo, then submerged in glory!

"Cigar Flavor Wheel Bathtub of Destiny" (CFWBD) = For the Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, I put a bunch of stone fruit and butter cakes in an old handbag and an old gym bag, and stewed them in a big pot of coffee and hay, then I filled a bathtub with it, lit a candle, put on a Chicago greatest hits tape, poured a glass of ice cold yoo-hoo, then submerged in glory!

"Cigar Flavor Wheel Bathtub of Destiny" (CFWBD) = For the Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago's Greatest Hits FTW. Saturday in the Park, I think it was the Fourth of July-eye

Cannot unsee this disturbing mental image! :)

Chicago's Greatest Hits FTW. Saturday in the Park, I think it was the Fourth of July-eye

As luck would have it, it was actually a tape of the Chicago Blackhawks greatest hits on the ice against players of the other team. I can see how one would get confused.

JK!sneaky.gif

I ordered 2 boxes of Gorditos from a canadian vendor. Sadly Brazilian customs rejected the package and sent it back (they are already with the vendor). After that and some e-mails sent... silence, no response.

What I wanna to say with that?

That I still don't have my Gordy's and still want to try them.

E-mail sent to Diana.

EDIT: oops. I don't if it's against the rules talk about experiences with other vendors. If so, please, moderators, edit/delete my post. Next morning, in few hours, I will check the rules (now I am using my cell phone).