Saturday on the deck

Saturday July 27th on the deck.

1pm

$25 for an afternoon with great guitarist Paul Appelkamp who I saw recently and loved.

bring a bottle of wine/some beers, bring a cigar or buy one/couple (I don't care). 2 hours of great contemporary rock, some awesome slide guitar. I saw Paul play recently and he is superb.

Will have pizza.

Talk about a boys afternoon in heaven rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

E-mail me your confirmation.

Sounds great wish I could be there have one for me

Why am I not within a leisurely ride distance of Brisbane :(

If I turned psychotic I could ride there in 3 days.. But I dont really find that attractive :P Some day!

As I am a 2 day flight from you, and since at my age I can no longer sit that long without becoming petrified...and since (as a well known comedian once said), "There are planets in our solar system closer to us than Australia!" I will have to wish you the best, most wonderful time and enjoyment for that afternoon and evening! peace.gif

Sounds great, well, except that whole other side of the globe bit. *sigh*

Enjoy fellas.

Pffffff. Everyone says Australia is far away but in reality it's only a couple movies, a few gin n tonics and a night cap away...

Pffffff. Everyone says Australia is far away but in reality it's only a couple movies, a few gin n tonics and a night cap away...

Australia is not far away.... the rest of the world is!

So far away. Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore.

Hey where are the pictures, surely someone took some. I couldn't be there, I had family duties that day.

So far away. Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore.

Hey where are the pictures, surely someone took some. I couldn't be there, I had family duties that day.

Uhm, Warren.. are you posting from the future? blink.png The event is in July, so no-one has attended yet... rolleyes.gif

Uhm, Warren.. are you posting from the future? blink.png The event is in July, so no-one has attended yet... rolleyes.gif

Oh haha I didn't read the date. I thought it was in regards to an event that happened a few Saturdays ago.blink.png

• 1 month later...

Damn it! My sister's wedding is on the same day!

Going to be a tough choice! sneaky.gif

Go to your sisters wedding! For GOD's sake. What are you going to tell her? "sorry I didn't go to your wedding I was getting pissed, smoking cigars and listening to guitar"!???

Go to your sisters wedding! For GOD's sake. What are you going to tell her? "sorry I didn't go to your wedding I was getting pissed, smoking cigars and listening to guitar"!???

Sounds like a reasonable excuse to me... lol3.gif

Ok then. Fair point. Will be doing pretty much the same at the wedding anyway wink2.gif

It's all a goer. Final e-mail being sent to local members this Friday. should have a crowd of 25ish. Perfect. spoke to guitarist Paul and he is looking forward to it immensely.party.gif

With Andy's post about the worlds best restaurant...

Missing the LFTW...

And now this?!

Why am I feeling very jealous today?

Lol sounds like a cracking day, hope you boys have a good one.