Live From the Warehouse 11am local time.

Cohiba Genios (10 box) - MUR NOV 12

PSP 1 Box USD$249 AUD$349

HQ 6 Boxes USD$239 AUD$318

This is the only way I like my Genios. Dark, great levels of oil, supple wrappers not the sandpaper variety that plagues them.

Cohiba Genios PSP

post-1550-0-39003800-1365649109_thumb.jp

Cohiba Genios HQ

post-1550-0-71746400-1365649128_thumb.jp

I'll take the PSP please.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoyo De Monterrey Petit Robusto - LOE JUL 12

PSP 1 Box USD$215 AUD$415

HQ 2 Boxes USD$205 AUD$379

PE 5 Boxes. USD$179 AUD$379

Consistently this is the pick of the Petit Robusto Format. Great flavour. Suffers only for being in the shadow of the excellent HDM Epicure No 2 which has been the best Robusto of the past 18 months.

HDM Petit Robusto PSP

post-1550-0-96489100-1365652519_thumb.jp

HDM Petit Robusto HQ

post-1550-0-66741800-1365652553_thumb.jp

HDM Petit Robusto PE

post-1550-0-75535000-1365652578_thumb.jp

I'll take the PSP please!

San Cristobal Principe - AME OCT 12

HQ 5 Boxes USD$153 AUD$283

It has been some time since I have seen excellent Principe. The cigar brings something different to the table with its inherent sweetness. These are top notch.

1 for me, please.

Thanks!

Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Number 2 - BRS OCT 12

PSP 2 Boxes USD$249 AUD$497 sold

HQ 10 Boxes USD$235 AUD$452

Stop the presses. There are times you run out of superlatives. The HDM has been the best regular production Robusto for the past year to 18 months. These top anything have seen previously. Stunning, magnificent, perfectly rolled, brilliant aroma, shiny thin wrappers loaded with oil. What I like about the Epi 2 is that they smoke well young and age beautifully. It is the reason why they are a staple of mine. Keep your CORO's, give me an Epi 2 like this.

HDM Ep No2 PSP

post-1550-0-61299600-1365482339_thumb.jp

HDM Ep No2 HQ

post-1550-0-58212900-1365482452_thumb.jp

1 box of HQ. Email sent to Diana. Thanks.

Montecristo Number 4 - OSR DIC 11

(Left to right) PSP, HQ, PE

PSP 1 Box USD$195 AUD$369 SOLD

HQ 6 Boxes USD$186 AUD$335

PE 6 Boxes USD$162 AUD$335

I don’t think you should ever buy Monte 4 "blind". Crikey if you saw some of the rubbish I saw today you would put that money on the horses. These boxes are crackers.

PS Love the artistic photo! photog.gif

Hello.I'll take 2 boxes of Monte # 4's HQ

Who else is obsessing over all these unclaimed boxes? Hoyo Epi 2, Upmann 2, Monte 2s, Hoyo Churchills. They all look so good. I tell you, my head is spinning and my credit card is melting. I can't take it any more!

Who else is obsessing over all these unclaimed boxes? Hoyo Epi 2, Upmann 2, Monte 2s, Hoyo Churchills. They all look so good. I tell you, my head is spinning and my credit card is melting. I can't take it any more!

Yep, someone needs to claim those Hoyo Churchills!

Constantly struggling with the exact same temptation! Epi2's... mmmmmmmm!!!

Cohiba Magicos 10pk - GUT JUL 12

PSP 1 Box USD$225 AUD$315

HQ 1 Box USD$219 AUD$287

Just Perfect.

Cohiba Magicos PSP

post-1550-0-66238900-1365651332_thumb.jp

Cohiba Magicos HQ

post-1550-0-86149100-1365651352_thumb.jp

..I will Take these thanks PSP

Montecristo Number 4 - OSR DIC 11

(Left to right) PSP, HQ, PE

PSP 1 Box USD$195 AUD$369 SOLD

HQ 6 Boxes USD$186 AUD$335

PE 6 Boxes USD$162 AUD$335

I don’t think you should ever buy Monte 4 "blind". Crikey if you saw some of the rubbish I saw today you would put that money on the horses. These boxes are crackers.

PS Love the artistic photo! photog.gif

I'll take a HQ please

Thanks

Danny

Hoyo De Monterrey Churchill - OSR JUL 11

PSP 1 Box USD$360 AUD$693

HQ 1 Box USD$346 AUD$630

Two beautiful boxes. Examples of this cigar do not come any better.

HDM Churchill PSP

post-1550-0-95267200-1365479755_thumb.jp

HDM Churchill HQ

post-1550-0-80699200-1365479824_thumb.jp

I will do the PSP

The BBF's have been taunting me all day.......

A box may be claimed by the end of the evening.

Romeo y Julieta Cazadores - GAT SEP 12

HQ (3 Boxes) USD$220 AUD$428

These are just magical boxes. Cazadores are one of those that fly under the radar. They shouldn't.

1 box of HQ for me please. Email on its way, thanks !

Romeo Y Julieta Wide Churchill - GUT NOV 12

HQ 9 Boxes. USD$292 AUD$525

I could have put them as PSP but will stick to the HQ price. When it comes to R&J this is what I want to see. Great construction and shiny red hued wrappers with a sweet aroma at cold.

These will be all dark morrelo cherry in flavour. Some of the finest cigars I have seen in a long time and yes I have kept a box for myself !LOL!

post-1550-0-40953100-1365471174_thumb.jp

1 box for me please, email on its way, thanks.

REALLY??!?!

Monte 4 PSP and Monte 2 PSP 10-boxes. Something that's been on my wish list / request list for well over a year, and I remind about every other month or so, and yet I never get e-mailed about, but they end up showing up in LFTW/LFTH fairly constantly and I lose out because of timing.

That sucks.

I found 6 PSP M4 and 8 PSP M2 10's (+ HQ's). I set aside all those on my list before listing the balance. If you are not on my current list for those then it is my fault. You can have the next 2 that come up, just touch base.

My list system is not perfect but I do the best I can. It also cuts both ways. You search for months, find, hold and then a no show/go/excuse. There is a lot of wasted time/effort.

I will change the system. No list.

I will post my number 48 hours before heading to the warehouse. People can text me what they wish and they will be held to it.

I found 6 PSP M4 and 8 PSP M2 10's (+ HQ's). I set aside all those on my list before listing the balance. If you are not on my current list for those then it is my fault. You can have the next 2 that come up, just touch base.

My list system is not perfect but I do the best I can. It also cuts both ways. You search for months, find, hold and then a no show/go/excuse. There is a lot of wasted time/effort.

I will change the system. No list.

I will post my number 48 hours before heading to the warehouse. People can text me what they wish and they will be held to it.

Noted, thanks.

Yes, I thought it was a running list, not just for any particular LFTW, but just a running list of wants that Dee and/or yourself kept rolling. I thought that's how it went, out of that PSP Wish List thread from way back. Last I remember e-mailing yourself or Dee about it was in February I believe. And I think I've only ever had to back out of one offering for an item that came up, way back when a couple of years ago.

Thought it was a next-in-line list that just kept running in order of when the requests were received.

Regardless, should have PM'd maybe. I deleted my last, as it sounded overly harsh. Feel free to do likewise with these other posts if you want - sorry to disturb the flow/balance of the thread.

Thanks Rob. I'll wait to hear further.

Noted, thanks.

Yes, I thought it was a running list, not just for any particular LFTW, but just a running list of wants that Dee and/or yourself kept rolling. I thought that's how it went, out of that PSP Wish List thread from way back. Last I remember e-mailing yourself or Dee about it was in February I believe. And I think I've only ever had to back out of one offering for an item that came up, way back when a couple of years ago.

Thought it was a next-in-line list that just kept running in order of when the requests were received.

Regardless, should have PM'd maybe. I deleted my last, as it sounded overly harsh. Feel free to do likewise with these other posts if you want - sorry to disturb the flow/balance of the thread.

Thanks Rob. I'll wait to hear further.

No harm done mate but you need to understand it can't be a running list (albeit I have kept a running list for those who wish a specific box date to celebrate the birth of a child/anniversary etal, but that has now stopped as well).

When I head to the warehouse and if I used the running list then I would have some 700 requests. I think it is better to have a specific text list. Miss the 48 hr text window and we wait for next month. it just gets out of control and while I am sure I make a lot of people happy i screw up with good mates like yourself which defeats the purpose of the exercise.