Confederations Cup Brazil 2013

Hello, guys,

I live in Brazil and will be in Rio de Janeiro to the final match (26-30 June 2013).

http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/index.html

If someone will be there and want to have a cigar let me know.

I've been in Rio many times so I also can give some tips about the city.

BTW, I live in Curitiba and it will be one of the cities that will have the World Cup next year. If you have plans to visit Curitiba let me know as well.

I know most of members of FOH are from Australia, Canada and USA (not big fans of football) but who knows?

Regards

Oliver

Only the appetiser before the main course, how do you fancy Brazils chances for the world cup? Ive sadly not seen much of Brazil over thre last few years, as a Liverpool fan i must say im very excited about Coutinho and would love to know the view of him from his homeland, also the mighty Lucas.

Hello, guys,

I live in Brazil and will be in Rio de Janeiro to the final match (26-30 June 2013).

http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/index.html

If someone will be there and want to have a cigar let me know.

I've been in Rio many times so I also can give some tips about the city.

BTW, I live in Curitiba and it will be one of the cities that will have the World Cup next year. If you have plans to visit Curitiba let me know as well.

I know most of members of FOH are from Australia, Canada and USA (not big fans of football) but who knows?

Regards

Oliver

Love football and enjoy watching but won't get to the World Cup.

If Italy will be in the final ...it is to take in serious consideration.

i'm a footy fanatic. I wont be in brasil next year for the WC, but i will be watching as many matches as possible and planning my vacation time around it. i'll most likely be in a pub cheering on the three lions into another quarter final defeat...ugh

i'm a footy fanatic. I wont be in brasil next year for the WC, but i will be watching as many matches as possible and planning my vacation time around it. i'll most likely be in a pub cheering on the three lions into another quarter final defeat...ugh

You forgot the disallowed goals and penalties tantrum.giflmao.gif

Guys, sorry for the late reply. As a matter of fact this is not a real reply.

Extremely stressed last days and I think at this time I wouldn't give an appropriate answer.

Tomorrow I will post something, ok?

Now it's time for 1 or 2 cigars and have spirits/drinks.

My friends was planning a South American tour during the WC. That was the dream, we've been "talking" about it since the last WC. The good thing is I have been saving for this, im just not sure whether its gonna happen.

• 2 months later...

My friends was planning a South American tour during the WC. That was the dream, we've been "talking" about it since the last WC. The good thing is I have been saving for this, im just not sure whether its gonna happen.

ZinZan, Brazil, believe me, it's not a cheap country.

But if you are really coming to Brazil I am sure I can help you how to save some coins, speccially in Nordeste (Bahia, Fortaleza, Salvador, Natal...).

Only the appetiser before the main course, how do you fancy Brazils chances for the world cup? Ive sadly not seen much of Brazil over thre last few years, as a Liverpool fan i must say im very excited about Coutinho and would love to know the view of him from his homeland, also the mighty Lucas.

Hey, Danston, Coutinho is a gem. Do not let him fade away!

Unfortunately, like most of Brazilian young players, he needs more psychological support than technical. Will be the best of the world? Probably not. Can help your team to win championships? For sure.

On the other hand Lucas has a very good psych mood but needs, in my opinion, much more technic. He always does the same thing during the matches, kind of predictable.

Oliver

For those who loves football and likes to know about this great sport you can have a video about my team (Coritiba) here

Sadly, as we say here, the modern football is all about money and we cannot have that kind of party anymore.

www.coritiba.com.br (sadly the international versions of the website are down at this moment - just checked them)

and... ALEX IS BACK! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJVrVHt9Wjk

I wanted to go to the World Cup in Brazil, but with plans to get married now, it probably won't come to fruition. If it does, I will let you know though.

I wanted to go to the World Cup in Brazil, but with plans to get married now, it probably won't come to fruition. If it does, I will let you know though.

Hyper, my honeymoon was in Cuba lol3.gif maybe yours can be in Brazil during World Cup.

See you tonight then - hope it's a great match ... party.gif

I'll be smoking here, how about in Maracana stadium ??

Not allowed inside Maracanã, Nino. Here in Brazil we have this anti-smoke war too. I will bring one or two cigars to smoke outside while having some beers. Tha match is just at 7 PM (nobody understands why so late), I will have time to smoke and drink.

Enjoy Oliver !!

Pity about the smoking, we still are allowed to here in the stadiums, beer drinking too .... :-)

Just watching URU-ITA sweating it out for the bronze pineapple :-) and smoking a RyJ Nr 1 A/T.

1-1 so far.

Spain looks like they can't wait to get to the plane and leave this nighmare.