Newbie question about grades

I like that Rob and his team take the time to do this. If you have a little bit of extra money in your pocket its a way of stacking the deck to ensure you a great box of cigars that can be smoked right away instead of taking pot luck and getting a box that still may require some down time. Any cigars that come through that do not meet Robs (very high) minimum standards are returned and not sold through him.

At least, thats what i understand it to mean

It is my understanding that the quality check is with the finish, construciton and smell of the cigar. The taste and smokeablity might need some time. Furthermore, in my experience buying off of the rack (*****int), I have been very pleased and the packages were from OZ.

• 6 months later...

Forgive the newbie question; so just to clarify - when ordering from *****INT, do we get PE grade, or luck of the draw?

Cheers

Gav

Hell with that stuff…

I suggest following in the pathway established by other members.

Copy and paste to our host for best cigars…

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=119494

Cheers! -Piggy

Its how I do it!! LOL Being a Canadian gets you special pricing too!!!!

hey. listen: better than the 'letters' that the Yanks so infamously receive.

Never heard about that one. It will surely come about someday. Funny how things keep unearthing around here. LOL!

hey. listen: better than the 'letters' that the Yanks so infamously receive.

I got one of those about a year ago. Luckily it was a small order and from another vendor. Vendors shouldnt write "cigars" on the outside of the package and expect them to not get inspected.

I got one of those about a year ago. Luckily it was a small order and from another vendor. Vendors shouldnt write "cigars" on the outside of the package and expect them to not get inspected.

bordering grey area for open discussion, mate...

but keep in mind that the vendors sometimes have to depending on certain laws. i mean, someone signs the CN22 that says: "I agree all the information is filled out accurately"

You guys cannot touch inverted Australian pricing. See, I was born exactly on the opposite side of the globe of where Rob was born. I am kinda' the anti-Rob. I look down the Australian pricing, put a negative sign in front of it and Rob sends me the cigars and credits my account at the same time…!

You see there is Down Under pricing and then there is Up Over pricing. I am Up Over!!! -LOL

-Piggy

• Like 1

You guys cannot touch inverted Australian pricing. See, I was born exactly on the opposite side of the globe of where Rob was born. I am kinda' the anti-Rob. I look down the Australian pricing, put a negative sign in front of it and Rob sends me the cigars and credits my account at the same time…!

You see there is Down Under pricing and then there is Up Over pricing. I am Up Over!!! -LOL

-Piggy

ummmmmm... Ray? Deary?

With the 3 conversations and 3 time frames going on in this thread, who are you talking to?

• Like 1

bordering grey area for open discussion, mate...

but keep in mind that the vendors sometimes have to depending on certain laws. i mean, someone signs the CN22 that says: "I agree all the information is filled out accurately"

I didnt fault them at all. They made good on their guarantee of delivery. Its just a risk us Americans have to accept. The letter was kind of a joke though.