A few recent boxes.....

RASCC...AUB SEP12..these have been a little hard to get, every time I'd get a notice they were in stock they'd be gone before I could order any. Finally the guys on the East coast let the West coast have a few.....got 3 boxes, all look and smell excellent.

Siglo III...RAS DIC09.. darkest Cohiba wrappers I've ever seen, RA Extra with them to show how dark they are...4 down 21 to go, so good I can't keep my hands off them.....more on the way.

Cedros de Luxe #1...ATO NOV11..took a chance and thank you cigar gods! One of my favorite brands that I've avoided except for some Cazadores and PC's. I love it when a box shows up that looks just like one I'd select, perfect.

Monte Tubes...RAS ABR09..good wrapper shade but I don't see any oil on the wrappers. I do love cigars that age in tubes, they seem to have more sweet woody flavor that's great for Monte's.....fingers crossed.

SLR Regios...GAT JUL12..Not a bad looking box but I've seen better. I was going to tear into them because I've smoked some great young Regios, but these have to much barnyard in them for me right now.

post-5656-0-10505400-1364670954_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...