Order from my mule in Madrid (Inc. RE Diplos)

Good friend of mine lives in Madrid at the moment and he's come back to the UK for a few days so I asked him to pick me up a few things from a recommended shop just round the corner from him (coincidentally).

My first experience asking someone else to get me cigars, but I must say he did VERY well and got everything I asked for, no problem.

I always find it interesting how cigar shops with big walk in humidors usually amaze even the non-cigar smoker, he said he really enjoyed having a look around in there and he has very little interest in cigars.

Any who, the little haul:

post-16354-0-50431500-1364076416_thumb.j

post-16354-0-30745600-1364076434_thumb.j

post-16354-0-97035500-1364076423_thumb.j

Looking forward to giving them all a try, first time with all of them, but especially looking forward to giving the Diplo a smoke!

I've been seeing a fair amount of those Dips being posted...although I've never ventured into the brand, those may be some of the most beautiful Habanos...those wrappers are unreal!

Wow, the Diplomaticos look really nice !

I don't know this CC brand yet but I must admit they are superb. Do let us know how they smoke !

Your mule did great! Love the sheen on the Dips smile.png

Enough to make your mouth water. Brilliant.

• 7 months later...

Good friend of mine lives in Madrid at the moment and he's come back to the UK for a few days so I asked him to pick me up a few things from a recommended shop just round the corner from him (coincidentally).

My first experience asking someone else to get me cigars, but I must say he did VERY well and got everything I asked for, no problem.

I always find it interesting how cigar shops with big walk in humidors usually amaze even the non-cigar smoker, he said he really enjoyed having a look around in there and he has very little interest in cigars.

Any who, the little haul:

post-16354-0-50431500-1364076416_thumb.j

post-16354-0-30745600-1364076434_thumb.j

post-16354-0-97035500-1364076423_thumb.j

Looking forward to giving them all a try, first time with all of them, but especially looking forward to giving the Diplo a smoke!

What provides that oily look? Aging?

My favorite Diplos. I tasted a French baguette . Just needed a garlic bread and would have been perfect

I love those Dips

I was lucky enough to get my hands on 3 boxes and I cant bring myself to smoke aymore than the 2 i've already had

Great smoke, I'll be sad when i eventually smoke through my stash :-(

They are indeed fantastic, I'm savouring them and seeing how they go, only had a couple so far, will probably leave 3/4 months between each one and see how they evolve!