Outside of US only: H. Upmann Sir Winston

Are you serious?! This has been on my hot list forever.. And the timing couldnt be worse.. hope they go to good homes.

I have to ask... what's the purpose of the region-specific forums that are now up and running if not to offer special deals that are only available to members from those regions? I mean this in good humor ( so please, please, please, please don't think I'm being pissy - because I'm not) but this special hurts. I would rather not know about it since those of us in the US aren't eligible for it, even though we've gotten parcels from Oz before.

I'm gonna go cry in my beer. :(

(All meant in good fun, people.)

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I have to ask... what's the purpose of the region-specific forums that are now up and running if not to offer special deals that are only available to members from those regions? I mean this in good humor ( so please, please, please, please don't think I'm being pissy - because I'm not) but this special hurts. I would rather not know about it since those of us in the US aren't eligible for it, even though we've gotten parcels from Oz before.

I'm gonna go cry in my beer. sad.png

Cheers,

Greg

Greg it is just easier for a "rest of the world post" here. I will put specific country posts back in the appropriate forum from now on.

However I wouldn't fret. At any given point in time the worm will turn. lol3.gif

However I wouldn't fret. At any given point in time the worm will turn.

Very true, my friend. I know you do an amazing job of taking care of everyone. You're the best in the business, without a doubt. I just look for any excuse to cry in my beer. The more I cry, the more beer I drink. The more beer I drink, the more I cry. It's a rather vicious circle, but I do tend to enjoy it. :)

Cheers,

Greg

Thats because you are drinking your beer saturated tears.

Indeed, sir. But I've found that scotch saturated tears are simply a waste of good scotch. :)

I'm gonna go cry in my beer. sad.png

Cheers,

Greg

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

I'm just facilitating Frank here.

As expected. LOL

:lol: