Havana Fakes

Nino

the second box actually looks quite beleivable...seeing how there was a cohiba LE in 2004 in a similar format. wrappers look really nice as well. Probably one of the best looking fakes i've seen...unless they are the real ones you used as comparision lol

the second box actually looks quite beleivable...seeing how there was a cohiba LE in 2004 in a similar format. wrappers look really nice as well. Probably one of the best looking fakes i've seen...unless they are the real ones you used as comparision lol

Ha - sure a good idea, always bring the real stuff to Havana to compare .... good idea !!

Sorry Riaz - Just kidding :-)

No, they were just some better than street-quality boxes that we were offered out of the blue when we moved in before the lady learned we were serious smokers of mostly unbanded cigars which kinda intrigued her as well.

Guess she had had better luck with people smoking "bands" ...

They look good but : Seals and stickers inside the box ( see add. pictures on my blog ), bands on the Maduro 5 had 4 rows of dots, the price was too mucho good at 40 cookies a box incl. the 5 cookies commission for the sale, guess 99% of tourists and maybe even others would have fallen for them.

Tthey don't sell genuine cigars via landladies in Cuba. Not even the serious ones. Not these kind, not any kind.

No.

No.

violin.gif

No.

They could well be official bands that found their way out of the factories and applied to these garage rolled smokes.

Those bands actually look pretty decent, although I can't get a closeup view of them. Some of the cigars also don't look so terrible. Did you smoke any?

They could well be official bands that found their way out of the factories and applied to these garage rolled smokes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

real bands? probably.....

real cuban tobacco? probably....

real Cohiba tobacco ?.......no chance........

Let's face facts,who could fake a cigar better than the folks who make the real ones?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd smoke one... Is that wrong of Me? lol3.gif

I've got a fake Cohiba Robusto in my humi

I'm looking forward to smoking it beside the real thing to compare

The guy who sent it to me (he told me it was a fake up front) has cut a couple open and its all long filler tobacco inside, no paint or saw dust