898 singles pricing question...

Why is the 898 varnished 10's single priced at $15.17 and the 898 varnished 25's single priced at $12.51? I don't understand the difference between a 10's single and a 25's single. Isn't an 898 single a single?

But if look at the single price for the 898, it has two prices. A single is a single, whether it comes out of a 25 box or a 10 box.

What am I missing here? I'll take the single out of the ten box, but is it different from the single out of the 25 box???

Actually no.

Habanos SA refer to all the round sided boxes as 898, and are available in 10's, 25's and 50's (the 50's contain bundles rather than layers).

post-1158-0-25610100-1361765041_thumb.jp

Trev is correct of course but I think the key here in Overproff's post is "should be" called 3-4-3.

Are there any '3-4-3's Trevor? Meaning, do or have any smokes only come in a 10 box with that layout?

Trev is correct of course but I think the key here in Overproff's post is "should be" called 3-4-3.

Are there any '3-4-3's Trevor? Meaning, do or have any smokes only come in a 10 box with that layout?

I believe the RA Grandes RE come in a 3-4-3 format