Habanos book releases-singles?

I have never seen genuines split yet, but if it was to happen the Nordics would do so and maybe London/Dublin.

There really is no need, They sell out like Superbowl/FA Cup Final/Rugby World Cup final tickets.

Those books don't come into Dublin much, sporadically they do. I have seen a few of the Cohiba Sublimes Extra here for sale as singles. Off the top of my head I'm thinking they were about €70 each.

There are one or two shops in Switzerland that have done it. I bought a couple of single H. Upmann Magnum Especiales in Geneva in 2008. It's the kind of thing you find visiting the shop itself rather than online it seems.

There are a couple of shops in London that would split books but not all shops bother to get them in.

I think the San cristobals go for around 65€ - still a few left in the davidoff store last month. For those of you that may hit Copenhagen eventually there might be few other things of interest - no big turnover on cc's around here. Believe I saw some partagas sellecion privada as well (singles). The price of cigars up here doesnt promote cigar smoking though...

I was just curious in case I do any traveling this summer. I ordered a box of SCDLH O'Reilly last year...set me back $1065. Good cigar, but I'm not paying that much for a whole book again. Would have rather bought a couple singles. But then again, I could have always done a split.