That didn't take long, the Last of the Montecristo 520 LE on sale now

I have just been notified that I have had my last likely supply of the Montecristo 520 Limited Edition as there are no more coming in HK and no further shipments likely.

For our region, that would make it a quicker seller than the Cohiba 1966 and Ramon Allones Extra.

I have put our last 30 boxes up for sale on www.*****int.com (shipping from Oz, No On Line Humidor) and for Aussies at www.*****as.com.au ALL SOLD

Ken and I did a video review on this cigar yesterday afternoon. You can wait until we post the video review before making a decision to purchase as I won't detail the results except to say that we have gone "long and deep" on them lol3.gif

post-4-0-57094100-1361232777_thumb.jpg

Nooooooooooo, i was going to buy a box first thing after my spending freeze was over...but i still have more than a month left sad.png

Mate in this business it is like feast or famine. How I wish I had 3000 boxes frown.gif

Man, I have a mule in Cuba right now supposed to bring me 3 boxes. Think he will find them?

When we were there in November they had just hit the LCDH stores and there were plenty to be found. I have no idea today but those who have recently visited will fill us in.

Like anything at a LCDH, one week mucho...next week nada.

When we were there in November they had just hit the LCDH stores and there were plenty to be found. I have no idea today but those who have recently visited will fill us in.

Like anything at a LCDH, one week mucho...next week nada.

Thanks for the kind words, Lol. I guess I'm stuck stressimg out until my mule comes back...

Thanks for the warning, order placed for 2 boxes.

Why is this the last? I assume you mean the last of the current shipment with unknown date of further shipments (if any)? The way ELs have been going I would assume these will not be hard to find for years to come....then again...maybe I'm wrong.
That is a guess ... 1966 are sold out in SZ and Far East ... Perhaps more will appear! Point is buy now or risk being shut out!