Confirmation: Partagas Book ready for the Festival

cottierm

Dear all,

Since Shlomo pointed out to me in my other post on books on CC that Amir's great endeavour (a book on the Partagas brand) was on the verge of being published. I contacted the said Amir a few minutes ago and here are the details:

"Good morning Amir, Shlomo on FOH tells me that your book will be presented at the Festival this year. Could you confirm that?"

"Yes, officially on Wednesday, February 27 at 19:30 at Partagas with the opening of the art exhibit. As for the final product, I have not seen it yet myself. Am flying them directly to Havana from printers for the launch. I will see it in Havana. Best regards, Amir".

Another great book in perspective.

Best,

Michel

Hi Trent,

E-mail sent with the details.

Best,

Michel

Thanks Michel,

Hopefully I'll be able to track down a copy of this book. If anyone knows, will this be available in english? and outside of Cuba?

The book is presented in both English and Spanish (side by side). It will be available online and at certain cigar retailers. You can actualy pre-order it here: http://www.oldcubanc...store/products/

I found that website and attempted to order it (several times actually) but pay pal won't process the payment because it "violates" their policies. Not sure what is going on but Amir said he is going to look into. Thanks for the info!

Wonderful!!! rotfl.gif

If anyone else is in the position I was (paypal issues/USA)... Amir has spoke to Pay Pal and they thought he was selling CCs not a book. The issue should be resolved in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...
Rec'd an email from paypal today that they reviewed my attempted transaction and were ok with it. Went back to order and it went through ok.

Exactly what happened to me. Glad it worked out. I was told to look for the book by the end of March.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...