The Beginners Collection

You have a great collection Anubis....

I am a beginner too.... I started buying here last febraury and my collection is RASS, BBF, M4 and JL Nº1

As my desk humidor is not enough I am designing my wineador in order getting more CC.

It´s a expensive, but very-very pleasant and happy hobby!

Congrats!

Eduardo

• 2 months later...

I cleaned out the winador yesterday and thought i'd grab some photos of my current stock.

The NC.

post-15810-0-44355300-1374974643_thumb.j

The Cuban boxes currently on hand.

post-15810-0-48668600-1374974673_thumb.j

And the cuban singles etc that i am aging and Cuban singles gifted from mainly the FoH Perth folks at herfs, you blokes are the best !!

post-15810-0-88099800-1374974738_thumb.j

So after seeing other peoples collections this post is woefully inadequate, but im happy with it and that's what counts smile.png

Here's my boxes i got from Di this morning. Absolutely awesome!!!!

And here's some non-cubans I received earlier in the week.

Not buying anymore till i put a good dent in these stocks, so we'll see how long these last.

Once again thanks to Di for taking all my money all the cash in my pocket was causing my posture problems. tongue.png

Man, just starting out you're starting out hard and heavy. I take it you've either been trying a few here and there, doing much research, or just throwing caution to the wind.

Regardless, very nice.....

You're gonna need a bigger box!

I just buy stuff that's recommended mainly by Rob and the video reviews. And then only buy stuff from LFTH's when I can't resist the awesome look of the photos !!!!

Here's are the last two boxes i was waiting on. Thanks Di! You are the best !!! (ohh and to whomever found/selected these boxes for me, you go alright too :) )

PSP box of RyJ Exhibition No4

post-15810-0-78795300-1375102622_thumb.j

HQ box of Imperiales which i will be smoking next week at the end of our month of Ramadhan.

post-15810-0-51775500-1375102627_thumb.j

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice start!! You have some really nice cigars there!! You have now begun down the very slippery slope to madness. Get yourself an seperate bank account and credit card if you are married. Get home before your wife to get your packages or arrange an alternative delivery location if possible. LOL !!

I smiled so big my face hurt when I read this one. So true...so true. Amex and my office address.