Latest Purchases - Non Cigar Related

... a flu shot!

I finally got a smart fone. One of us is stupid!

While fun for me, but not exactly a gift, I have been sampling new sensors for my climatology business. Having worked out a lot of bugs on my controllers I am expecting to get a new generation of those to test in a week or so. I have some new NIST certified sensors on the way as well.

If you think your wife has a shoe obsession it does not compare to having a logic controller obsession, believe me!!! -LOL

... I got a cool precision sensor emulator!!! -LOL I understand it far better than my smart phone!!! I will probably figure out how to get a phone call on it before I do the smart phone.

I got a new wine cooler as a platform for my new Gen "X" humidor project. If I could only get all the horse related garbage out of my shop, I could build it....!

I have got a ton of new ideas, including the a super stable log term climate controlled storage concept I will be calling "The Keep." ... more on that in the future!

Last, but best of all, one very generous friend on this site sent me a bunch of cigars out of the richness of his heart. These are truly a gift. These are some nice looking cigars, double bands notwithstanding, and they are likely cigars that I would have never bought for myself. The fact that he sent them as a courier of his friendship is the greatest gift of all!

Cheers. -Piggy

Nice , one of my all time favourites, never had it at the vineyard though....

Well, we staggered from cave to cave, in the delightfully pretty but quiet town. They are very good aren't they? Plenty of tannin, but still allowing that first fruit to come through. I should add, I am no wine buff..I know what I like etc...

Vieux Telegraphe?

So, after staggering, we bought a bottle of Henri Durieu Cuvée Lucille Avril...

Which we will enjoy when we get home I guess...

If you fall over in that town, you hit a wine cave, if you fall over in a field in that region, you hit a vine...

Greg, If you like I can hook you up with my son in law who works as the boss at the Husqvarna Factory Museum in Huskvarna. He might be able to find some additional info on your gun. He sure did for my own shotgun made around 1900!

That would be very awesome! Thanks so much! I love to learn the history of these old guns. Anything you could do to help me learn more about this particular Model 17 will be absolutely appreciated. Let me know whatever info you need. :)

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

Yeah black milk, she loves it. It is pretty cool stuff :)

Wow man that shotgun is absoloutley gorgeous, love it. Would love something like that.

Greg, If you like I can hook you up with my son in law who works as the boss at the Husqvarna Factory Museum in Huskvarna. He might be able to find some additional info on your gun. He sure did for my own shotgun made around 1900!

Hey, think I could have him look into my grandfather's Husqvarna .243 rifle?

After months of agonizing research between other vehicles, finally "pulled the trigger" and picked up this 328i;

70008014972013011000700.jpg

You guys are making me a little jealous :P I've decided I'm going to save just over half of what i need for my next purchase.. then take out a loan :P It's about time i got some credit history anyway.. But man I loathe the loan idea..