The glory of 5 years aging.

I ducked into a cab of PLPC and a box of Partagas D4 over the break. Both 08.

Now, not every cigar from the same box is glorious....however they are just reaching that peak. At their best they are magnificent 95 cigars. At worst 91.

With the PLPC honey molasses comes to mind. I struck 2 cigars from the Patagas D4, It is of the few times I have shared a cigar, and it was with Artie. I just wanted to make sure. Pure sugarcane all around.

Great days of regular production cigars ok.gif

It is what keeps us coming back.

was that the cab that was going to be located here so you actually had something to smoke instead of the usual plundering?

i am almost down to DC's only, and you are not doing your usual trick of chopping them in two so next time, you are here for the duration.

I too am having an unusually good run of PSD4s at the moment. Had two singles on vacation in Vanuatu of unknown age (older looking wrappers). Stunningly good.

was that the cab that was going to be located here so you actually had something to smoke instead of the usual plundering?

i am almost down to DC's only, and you are not doing your usual trick of chopping them in two so next time, you are here for the duration.

Bringing the remainder of that cab next week spotlight.gif

Had a big splurge on normal boxes (non LE RE etc.) from 03 to 07 after we all got a bit worried around the Millenium years...can't think of any of them not smoking well in the last year or so....re-affirms to me..try one then age 'em all....