What would you recommend?

Gathering some info into my next purchase, currently have some BPC's and Monte Edmundos in the cooler.

Haven't tried the ME's yet but the BPC's/RASS are my favorite CC's so far. I will be getting a box of RASS but need something else to go with it.

Who can recommend a box worthy of purchase for the cooler, looking 42-46 RG.

Well I would recommend the HDM Epicure #1 a Corona Gorda with a 46rg and one of my go to cigars. If you like the RASS I think that you will find this cigar fits your taste quite well.

Never buy based on what other people like, but if you already like BPCs, BCJs are a nice little smoke & recent BRCs are really good. As Bolivars are one of the stronger Cuban brands, perhaps you'd like to try the RyJ Cazadores. If possible buy a few singles before committing to a box.

Keeping in mind that you want to stick to a RG of 46 or lower, If you can find a box of Boli Corona Extra's they would be a nice pick up.

Keeping in mind that you want to stick to a RG of 46 or lower, If you can find a box of Boli Corona Extra's they would be a nice pick up.

Yep very hard to find. I would go for a Mag 46 and have had some really nice RG petit coronas of late as well.