GENEROSITY, FRIENDSHIP and FRATERNITY

One thing that I love is NFL football and the Redskins are my team. On Sundays when the redskins are playing the cigar that I normally smoke is a Punch DC or churchill. Well I had no more punch until a few days ago when the Big Bomb came in.

Now thanks to Jeff (from another board) I have my favorite cigar to watch football with this week as my Redskins try to wrap up a playoff spot.

Thanks Jeff.

Tom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so Redskins are up 27-13 and the fantastic Punch Churchill now done. I am confident that my Redskins will win so I am breaking out a Monte Grand Edmundo LE 2010.

I love the Monte Marca and the GE's are an exceptional cigar. Thanks to Enis I now again have one to celebrate my team's win.

Thanks a million Enis.

Tom

I popped into work today and needed a litle inspiration....I just found it clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Merry Christmas Tom and to your great set of Mates. As I always say, a mate is the person who walks throuh the door just when your friends have walked out.

I popped into work today and needed a litle inspiration....I just found it

Merry Christmas Tom and to your great set of Mates. As I always say, a mate is the person who walks throuh the door just when your friends have walked out.

Well said pres.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.630050,-87.069792

Well after a hectic day running around since 8:30 this monring I finally have time to sit down and realx.mmmmmmmm Which cigar to pick out.

Ahh I carefully open up the massive bundle from Enis and withdraw a lovely Cohiba Sglo V A/T.

Smoking it right now and it is a delight!!!

Thanks Enis a real Christmas eve treat.

Tom