How to Burn $130,000 by Smoking Cigars

I don't understand how people think this can be good for the cigars.

I had always wondered whether this was a bad thing or not... So I just asked a few people who know more about the subject than me...

I had this convesation with 3 people in Cuba who's opinion about cigars and tobacco I trust implicitely.

In 3 separate convesations, each of them indicated that their opinion was it was fine to smoke in humidors.

I had always wondered whether this was a bad thing or not... So I just asked a few people who know more about the subject than me...

I had this convesation with 3 people in Cuba who's opinion about cigars and tobacco I trust implicitely.

In 3 separate convesations, each of them indicated that their opinion was it was fine to smoke in humidors.

At my shop (and my entire shop is a humidor) I try to never light a cigar in the humidor. I don't mind taking a lit stick into the humidor but I won't puff excessively. One or two is ok. I have seen no adverse effects on the cigars.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631689,-87.070601

I have wondered this when i saw some clips of rollers smoking cigars whilst rolling.

I suppose as long as they dont drop ash into the filler it must be ok.. or why else if it affected the quality of the cigars would it be allowed?

Stale smoke smells terrible - I wouldn't want that in my humidor. Puffing on a stogie while opening a supposedly $130k box of cigars is just bad form, IMO.

These prices are pretty high estimates it seems. Ive had the first two cigars he mentionedin singles and when i did the math for each single and i didnt pay even close to what they estimate.. Does that have to do with them being in England?

I mean they are phenomenal smokes but to me it seems like this snobby joke that is taking so much of your money and burning it so fast. You could get over 2,000 Cohiba esplendidos for just one of those first mentioned cabs of 50 At $25,000. Blows my mind.

Well I guess someone's making a hell of a lot of money, wish I could go back in time and grab a few of these boxes ...that'd be an incredible investment opportunity.

I have wondered this when i saw some clips of rollers smoking cigars whilst rolling.

I suppose as long as they dont drop ash into the filler it must be ok.. or why else if it affected the quality of the cigars would it be allowed?

The rooms where they roll cigars are very spacious for one and two, windows can be opened. A humidor is as much as possible air-tight.

I was surprised it was acceptable but i was encouraged to smoke a sample of Yolandas custom rolled in the Melia Havana humidor whilst I browsed for my purchases. It was also where I had the memorable demonstration of checking draw with one of the ladies who there :0)