Pinar del Rio Seleccion Reserva Limitada

dangolf18

Got a bunch of these for around $2 a stick. They normally retail for $6.50. All I can say is, these are more enjoyable than a lot of ROTT CC's I've had recently. Highly recommend these. Flavor profile is a lot like LP and Tatuaje. If tasted blind, I'd say this was a $10-$14 cigar. Best C&C cigar I've had since I started smoking in 2009.

? Is this a more luxuriated "peso" cigar mostly for the Cuban populace release?

Cuban seed doesen't mean cuban soil,It's not a cuban cigar.

Guy

Agreed. Exactly.

It drives me nuts that some of these NC cigar manufacturers, and NC custom rollers, play loose and fickle with words to try to confuse people, such as is also the case with Handsome Jimmy customs also.

If your product is supposedly so damn good, then why do you need to use the draw/lore from another tobacco to sell your stuff??? :tantrum:

• 8 months later...

Pinar del Rio Seleccion Reserva Limitada

Two bucks a stick...........This sums it all up very well. Apart from the redundancy of the name,it demonstrates the whole idea of trying to catch a customer with glittering promises of greatness.

If you boil it all down,cigars cost about a dollar to produce at the wholesale level.Think about this the next time you spend 15.00 on a stick,and enjoy!!

"Cuban seed doesen't mean cuban soil,It's not a cuban cigar."

Guy

Cuban seed...cuban rollers....drinking cuban coffee.....reading a cuban paper....listening to cuban jazz..... does not make it a cuban cigar......