Lazy Friday in Brisbane Town

The fish I am holding is a Spotted Trevally.

The flounder was one of Stefans first ever fish....bloody good eating. While we reversed the boat to give him every chance we decided against using the gaffe ;-)

Awesome pictures and seems to be a great day out.

Hoping to do some relaxing myself in the next few weeks.

I am curious, El Prez, that your offsider - kbg has not commented about your catch yet. Must be stunned into silence or off to one of his trips and unable to get on the internet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

We had been working at a hectic pace for a few months and it was decided by six FOH members to leave our businesses behind last Friday and take the Canaipa out at 11am for a 24 hr put your feet up, relax, have a few beers and ciagrs, some great food and excellent wine. Home lunchtime Saturday and relaxed as can be.

Captain PJ Byrne on the left who did an awesome job of not losing anyone....which in our case is not easy. Accountant to the stars Arthur Kassos on the right into his 3rd cigar in 3 hours.

image356.jpg

Michael Machin in his classic "Action Man" pose.

image357.jpg

Stefan Pilcher CFO Virgin Air and Captain PJ reel in a whopper.

image358.jpg

First time Stefan had been out fishing "FOH Style" ....and he seemed to be enjoying it. His favourite cigar Cuaba Salomones in his hand. He entertained us with his stories of dinner with Fidel when he was CEO of Thomas Cook International.

image359.jpg

I showed Stefan what a real fish looked like

image360.jpg

Dean Merlo was useless as usual

image361.jpg

Dean also took his shirt off at every opportunity. Cast your eyes to the bait preperation area and you will get an idea of how serious we were :lol2:

image364.jpg

Captain PJ liked to prepare breakfast naked.

image365.jpg

The morning after is never pretty but bacon and eggs go down well.

image366.jpg

Thankyou all for a great weekend! It is now a regular event...just don't tell Lisa ;-)

image367.jpg