FOH'ers Daily Beer

kevinfj

12 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

@StogieSteve23 here’s what they look like ... I’ll start with the ?...light, creamy and refreshing. Then dig into the ? ... light but more hoppy. Almost like a founders all day ipa or a baby two hearted , just a great session ipa when On the lake or on a hot day And anywhere .... then  we’ll c later but I think I’m gonna dig deep ....perfect night in Chicago maybe even dig into the cc’s if I can over-serve the wife  lol 

Lord ? for the finale ... so hazy and dank  pics just don’t do it justice. ? 

@lovethehaze Thank you! I'm going to need to try and track some down here in FL. I Loooove All Day IPA and Two Hearted.  Oberon is one of my favorites to get on tap for a nice light refreshing mid day beer when places have it.  My moms family is all from Grand Rapids and ironically enough, two of the guys that started Founders live within a block of my aunt and uncle. Bell's and Founders are both excellent breweries IMO.  I also like New Holland and Shorts when I'm out there.  

LOL a little overserving in a good environment when you don't have to drive is always nice.  Especially when you can enjoy a CC and possibly give her a little DD after ??

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

[mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention] Thank you! I'm going to need to try and track some down here in FL. I Loooove All Day IPA and Two Hearted.  Oberon is one of my favorites to get on tap for a nice light refreshing mid day beer when places have it.  My moms family is all from Grand Rapids and ironically enough, two of the guys that started Founders live within a block of my aunt and uncle. Bell's and Founders are both excellent breweries IMO.  I also like New Holland and Shorts when I'm out there.  
LOL a little overserving in a good environment when you don't have to drive is always nice.  Especially when you can enjoy a CC and possibly give her a little DD after 

No chance you will find any New Glarus in Florida. Zero. Have to buy in Wisconsin. I can’t even get in Illinois .... I have to make the trip or have someone bring me some back.... but next time I go that way I will bring some extra back and send you way .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

No chance you will find any New Glarus in Florida. Zero. Have to buy in Wisconsin. I can’t even get in Illinois .... I have to make the trip or have someone bring me some back.... but next time I go that way I will bring some extra back and send you way .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah haha I've figured out I wont have any luck with that down here.  Thank you for the offer!  I'd pay you or trade cigars if that were ever a possibility, so keep a brother posted! ?

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 6:50 PM, Baccy said:

Damn fine IPA...emoji39.png

Really gotta to do a trip out there, rarely does their beer make it to the west coast. 

Last night we actually went to the pub. It's good to be back and drinking lawnmower beer. But just getting over the hangover now. Those good old fashioned preservatives hit like a sledge hammer! ?

IMG_5389.jpg

• Like 3

First try of this Mango IPA.  
IMG_0832.jpg.3f098aa79ad1028d7a1ca6cc24e66621.jpg
I cant get enough of this. Its hard to find by me, but I buy it all when I see it haha.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk