FOH'ers Daily Beer

kevinfj

On 7/2/2020 at 6:07 PM, Bill Hayes said:

Last night we actually went to the pub. It's good to be back and drinking lawnmower beer. But just getting over the hangover now. Those good old fashioned preservatives hit like a sledge hammer! ?

I've enjoyed SA's Art Car a lot when I'm in Houston for work.  Great local brewery. 

3 hours ago, prodigy said:

I cant get enough of this. Its hard to find by me, but I buy it all when I see it haha.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

First time I tried it and really enjoyed it.  Honestly it was a perfect light drinking IPA with minimal sweetness despite the mango.  Picked up a six pack at the grocery store one day on a whim and went through it real quick.  I didn't see it again when I was there the other day unfortunately.  

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

9 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:
Humbled by today's mail call from [mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention].  New Glarus prayers were answered.  He was gracious enough to throw in a few unexpected singles I can't wait to try.  Thank you so so much brother 
IMG_1009.jpg.deeda80235c67eb7a113f4dea48aafce.jpg

Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy Brother ! Double grid is pretty fresh ... put into the fridge and crack it tonight once ice cold. It’s haze love
...ohhh u never had the moon man yet right ? spotted cow u have thought correct ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy Brother ! Double grid is pretty fresh ... put into the fridge and crack it tonight once ice cold. It’s haze love emoji3590.png
...ohhh u never had the moon man yet right ? spotted cow u have thought correct ?

I put everything in the fridge around 1pm today but am going to throw the Double Grid into the freezer for a few minutes with a cold glass to get the temperatures down.  

You are correct about the Moon Man.  I showed some work buddies (one in Texas and one in MN right now) who both love them.  They both said they like the moon man better than the cow. Very excited to try it.  

• Like 1

[mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention] this was reeeally good.  Had it last night.  Tasted like a glass of alcoholic smokey orange juice. 
IMG_1020.jpg.e97a24a805d95f532618d80569182fc6.jpg
Moon Man was very refreshing and pleasant for an afternoon birthday beer. 
IMG_1027.jpg.1d55554be07b7fe433b88c3b934b6eba.jpg
Revisiting the Cow for a little comparison. Damn.. Didn't realize how much better the Moon Man was than the Spotted Cow.  
IMG_1029.jpg.f5eff6f9478e26d5afe3699879213de4.jpg

There’s a man after my heart ! Cheers. That haze is so juicy ! And yes I also prefer the moon man it’s vastly underrated.
Have a great birthday

[mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention] this Moon Fruit is awesome...
IMG_1038.jpg.734def2bb21f8c53cf8b795613700989.jpg  

Maplewood is a great local brewery; glad I’m not the only one who likes the . One time release. I have a few back ups if needed .... cheers birthday boy !

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

Maplewood is a great local brewery; glad I’m not the only one who likes the emoji287.png emoji529.png emoji519.png emoji525.png . One time release. I have a few back ups if needed .... cheers birthday boy !

The Moon Fruit was out of this world.... Pun intended... Liked it better than the Double Grid but both were very enjoyable.  I imagine they don't ship and are only regionally found up there by you? 

One from the other night thanks to @lovethehaze

IMG_1088.jpg.bfd33d23a437ff6b523cf109d24aecd9.jpg

Public service announcement, don't ever buy this beer if you're looking for anything remotely tasting like and IPA.  Essentially its piss water.. I knew it would be light but its pretty effing bad... Lagunitas really screwed the pooch on this one.. 

IMG_1103.jpg.5ecf3b6da7bf79baea520efe55f7f6ca.jpg

• Like 4