Collection Progress

I started buying CC in February of this year and this is my collection so far...it is ever expanding. Also just finished the setup of my new 28 bottle wine cooler. :thumbsup:

2x Monte GE LE 2010

1x Monte No. 5

1x HDM du Prince

1x PL Panetelas

1x Quintero Panetelas

1x BPC

1x QDC from recent Czar sale

1x Partagas Culebras

post-12371-0-64471600-1346204441.jpg

I wish i had your wine cooler! I made the mistake of buying a small cooler thinking it'll limit my purchases...nope! You will think that you'll never fill the cooler but I'm telling you now...you'll be shopping for another cooler sooner or later! Good start btw!

the kool aid has been drank!!!

Yes I have! Just can't get enough now...wish there was more FOHers in the north Georgia/ upstate South Carolina region to be able to have an event!

magnum 46's are one of my fav's...enjoy them!

I agree, love the Mag 46's. Especially the ones Rob pick.

Thrash... looks like you're into the HUpmann camp, one of my favorite brands. I'd highly suggest the Connie 1 too if you like the Upmanns. It's a close runner up to the Mag 46, maybe on par. If possible, have Rob get you a box and I'm sure you wont be disappointed. Keep smoking the good stuff, brother. Nice stash you got there :peace:

I agree, love the Mag 46's. Especially the ones Rob pick.

Thrash... looks like you're into the HUpmann camp, one of my favorite brands. I'd highly suggest the Connie 1 too if you like the Upmanns. It's a close runner up to the Mag 46, maybe on par. If possible, have Rob get you a box and I'm sure you wont be disappointed. Keep smoking the good stuff, brother. Nice stash you got there :peace:

I have one single Connie 1 in the desktop that I will try soon and see if I like them. I predict I will. Thanks for the advice. The best cigar I ever had was a magnum 46 back in March of this year when I was first starting out so I am extremely excited to have two cabs to age and smoke out of. :cigar: