Hoyo Epi 2

I got a box a few weeks ago from our host and I can't get enough of these guys. They're smoking very well. Fresh backed sourdough bread, light woody flavor. The flavors are very balanced with less than a year on the box. The finish is smooth and creamy and the construction have all been top notch. I'm really encouraging anyone thinking of scoring a box to not wait. Well, with the way Pres has been running specials I'm sure no one is ready to buy anything else LOL but I can't say enough about these.

post-6952-0-16242700-1345170338.jpg

post-6952-0-06593600-1345170346.jpg

Nice, I love these cigars.

What's the box code on yours? The box I have is BLM MAY 11. I heard that the RBA/ABR are smoking better.

Nice, I love these cigars.

What's the box code on yours? The box I have is BLM MAY 11. I heard that the RBA/ABR are smoking better.

I had one from my RBA Nov 11 box as soon as I got it last month and I have to say I was sorely disappointed, given how highly I rate the Epi 2. Just full of that new stogie heat and tangy taste. I decided to put the box away until at least the end of the year, which I probably should have done in the first place anyway!

This was my 2nd ever CC and I really enjoyed that one. The ones after for some reason, not so much. I still don't know why...

Totally off topic, but I swear, every time I read your handle I mistakenly read "nikesupremedRunk"

MLO JUN 11

I haven't seen any Epi #2 with a MLO box code, only Epi #1. It's supposed to be a good box code. I think it's from the same factory as BLM.

I had one from my RBA Nov 11 box as soon as I got it last month and I have to say I was sorely disappointed, given how highly I rate the Epi 2. Just full of that new stogie heat and tangy taste. I decided to put the box away until at least the end of the year, which I probably should have done in the first place anyway!

I know the exact flavor you're talking about, and yeah it sucks. Just hot and blah. I'm sure there are variances between boxes, hope yours opens up soon :cigar: