Just a little tip...

When taking close up photos of cigars or bands, the macro function on your camera will come in handy. :photog:

If taking pics with your iPhone, smartphone, etc.... please hold your camera a little farther away from the object (more than a couple inches). The auto-focus feature on a phone usually doesn't work quite as well as the macro function on a camera.

I'd be happy to help out anyone with questions :football:

The main trouble I'm having is when the flash powder sets the cigar on fire

When Europe gets polaroids you will be in heaven. Just make sure the the flash thing rotates every time you take a picture.

When taking close up photos of cigars or bands, the macro function on your camera will come in handy. :photog:

If taking pics with your iPhone, smartphone, etc.... please hold your camera a little farther away from the object (more than a couple inches). The auto-focus feature on a phone usually doesn't work quite as well as the macro function on a camera.

I'd be happy to help out anyone with questions :football:

I find that it needs something to focus on when using the iphone ie the band or finger nail. tap the point on the screen where you want the iphone to focus on...

I find that it needs something to focus on when using the iphone ie the band or finger nail. tap the point on the screen where you want the iphone to focus on...

Yup, thanks :thumbsup: