Aussies are nuts

looks like a fresh water croc. not a real problem, though would not be surprised if the cat went missing sometime. if it is a saltie, they all could go missing any time soon. nuts indeed.

hey, how many people keep poisonous snakes?

if that isn't asking for trouble, I don't know what is. Don't people know the difference between domesticated and wild animals?!

She reminds me of the lady that kept a chimp as a pet, until it had to be shot after trying to kill her (human) friend.

I didn't realize fresh water crocs where so friendly. Next time I'm in Florida I'm gonna try and pet one. Thanks for the info Ken ;)

I wouldn't recommend that, not crocs in Florida. Florida is filled with Gators, and they are not friendly lol. :thumbsdwn:

If she's not already on drugs, she's going to need some, When they eat her face off!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the crocs do a news interview, and when asked why they ate her face off, they reply "Because we are F'ing Crocodiles!". "We're not trying to wait around to become new purses and boots for this crazy broad while she forces us to watch re-runs of Night Court, Nope!" " Again, we are MF'ing Crocodiles, if you are looking for Jive Turkeys, those fools are two doors down.". "Good One". ( Crocodile High Five)

-end of interview-

( reporter also gets face eaten off)

That's exactly how I see it going down.

:surprised: If I hadn't seen it with my own two peepers* But yep, unfortunately, I do foresee it being a matter of time when we will be reading about another eccentric pet owner in the paper... :hungry: said the crocodile... :smartass: said the human...