Behike 52

Ghananos,

How long of a smoke is the 52?

Does they hold for a hour?

Thanks

in short - yep for sure one hour.

I have noticed that I previously have been a quick smoker....

so now I have paced my self better and finding that I enjoy the smoke more.

I had one this morning, and when smoked to the nub, most definitely one hour+

You know, it's a really good thing we can't get these here. As much time as I spend at the B&M (literally across the street from my job), I would be dropping 40 bucks a DAY or whatever on Behikes. Sure, I'd be happy... but my savings wouldn't actually last very long.

• 2 months later...

I've found the Behike 52 to be an elegant cigar, gentle on the palate but full flavored. The medio tiempo leaf DOES contribute something different to the flavor profile, this I noticed when I lit my first 52. Now and then I believe that I deserve an expensive cigar because I work hard for every dollar I earn and there is nothing wrong with rewarding ourselves so the price is somewhat meaningless to me. I love the taste, pure and simple.

I've only tried the 52 when I was in PDC last November. I had been waiting almost a year to try it and had built it up in my head. The cigar performed even better than I imagined and have dreams of that cigar because of how great it was.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm interested to hear if anyone has aged any behikes, given that they already use aged leaves. I wonder if behikes would be a great option to buy and store for a couple years to make it a celebratory stick.

Behikes are not using aged leaf...i have had all 3 for each year and the best yet was a 52 from 2011, simply stunning. The 56 really need some down time but they do get very good. Preference in size for me is the 54. Outstanding cigars all around and if you like them absolutely worthy of a long sleep.

Absolutely making great aged cigars. Smoked one with only two years of age in my humidor two nights ago (I smoked the first box right away) and it was brilliant. Much more character and depth to it after a little age in the humidor. I would think the Behike would continue to age well for several years. Best test? Buy a bunch of boxes and keep sampling every few months until it hits your sweet spot. The trouble with that theory is the price point.

• Like 1

Add the taxes and it almost get to $100 Hemsworth. But I echo the sentiments about the 52. When they are on there is almost nothing that compares. Of the 8 52's I have smoked one was a 99/100, one was a 96/100 and the rest were 92-93/100. They were all excellent cigars and I will be happy to see how my second and last box ages over the coming years.

I'm with you on the ratings. A bit inconsistent but consistently an awesome smoke!

Just smoking my first one now. Has sat in my humidor for six months and decided I would just go for it tonight. Its been a hard week.

TBH I was expecting to find it overrated and overhyped - but......its brilliant! Buttery and rich with hints of popcorn, coconut and bread. Only problem is I only have two more.

I have a box that is about two years old (I may be misremembering). They are good, but I don't really find them worth the price. There are other cigars that I enjoy more that are far cheaper.

That probably has more to do with my personal taste though than anything.

A box of behike 52 was the very first box of Cuban cigars I ever bought. I have five left they range from 90-98 point cigars for me. Personally I wish they had another inch on them but none of the 54s I have had have been as good. I guess I will have to have the prez select a box for me. I am done smoking my one box for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the 56. Had a few 54's and was not impressed as the draws were tight. Just got a box of 52's from czar last week at the 12 at 12. Looking forward to trying have heard great things.

I just picked up a box of each from Czars recently 52, 54, 56

Lots of opportunity for sample comparisons :)

I really do like the BHK profile, 54 preferred RG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1