Sad state of Aussie politics

Guest rob

We got the story on our news last night, I think it's the first down under political special on the BBC....ever :thumbsup:

From my limited knowledge of Aussie politics, they both seem like a right pair of pillocks. You should get a group of the 12 most respected cultural/scientific/historic minds in Australia and appoint them each a 12th of the power of the Prime Minister, call them the Aussie Prefects and let them rule the country instead.

Easily the red head (with all her faults). I agree with Latham's description of Kevin as a self absorbed egomaniac bordering on psychopathy

to be fair, 'bordering' is not the correct description. 'way past' would be closer.

but just so as we know it is not limited to the one party, i see that one of the moronic independents has come out and said that in the event of a spill, he'd be prepared to work with turnbull. sadly, this imbecilic representative of the people seems to be unaware that turnbull is actually not currently leading any party, and highly unlikely to be in the foreseeable future. how stupid are these people?

and yet another of the independents was asked "whether Labor at the moment can make any claim to being a stable government"."It depends on how you define stability," Mr Windsor says. and yet, this braindead lump of garbage is actually using his vote to keep them in power. so much for representing the people. enough. i'll stop.

Plague or cholera? Rudd, Gillard or Abbott..:moon: Unfortunately a total incompetent trio. If Australia survives the next decade unscathed it's only going to be due to China and others buying the dirt we dig up, not because any intelligent government has prepared Australia to meet the future. :thumbsdwn: Sorry to say it but I'm very pessimistic about our future given the current state of politics.

Its a sorry state of affairs when an amazing country can be run by such a bunch of wazzicks. We did vote them in I suppose, but the choice was not great.

I think we will just get on with it regardless of which muppet is pm.

Having said that,

This Bloke gets my vote

Swedishchef-myspace.jpg

A pity really, we do so well in everything except politics!

Cheers