Por Larrañaga Montecarlos

had a box of 08s (or 09) and they were pretty average, quite woody with a metallic tinge and no sweetness. well constructed but wrappers weren't that good looking it must be said. pulled the last one out of the bottom of a humidor yesterday and it was fully enjoyable with coffee. took 3 or 4 years to come right. if i ever buy again i will have to see/smell before i buy...

I love everything PL that I've had so far (which hasn't been much - the Petit Corona which I just bought a cab of, and a Belicosos Extra 2008 Asia Pacifica RE which was gifted to me last year). Just purchased a box of Montecarlos last night on a whim. Price was right, and I've heard good things. Plus I have almost no skinny sticks in my humidor so it would be nice to have them simply for the diversity.

Will try to post pics in the photos section when I receive them - most likely early next week.

Everybody seems to like these....

Ray,

You gonna "**** or get off the fence" already? Just "pull the trigger" and buy a pc sampler here without involving anyone else. I will vouch for Czar. LMFAO! Smoke the suckers and get a decent idea about the qualities of each standard brand. Then, start doing some splits and buying some boxes of other sizes and brands, depending on what you like and can afford. If you keep over-thinking every cigar you read about both here and on the other forum's threads. You are just going to drive yourself even crazier than you already are. LOL!

Robert

Hey Robert, I could not have said it any better. Straight and to the point.

The irony is that he has tons of trade bait and could post "ISO Habanos" and end up with a phenomenal assortment to mentally masturbate with. All the posting and open discussing over there is just going to cause major problems when hoards of "big mouths" come over here.

The irony is that he has tons of trade bait and could post "ISO Habanos" and end up with a phenomenal assortment to mentally masturbate with. All the posting and open discussing over there is just going to cause major problems when hoards of "big mouths" come over here.

You mean that hasn't already happened?!?!?! :o

;):P Just teasin'. LOL.

Haven't even mentioned this place "over there"

Am getting my stock built though....Already done 2 trades here and 3 box splits "over there"....

And now a box of these on the way......

Good choice!

You can buy me boxes and trade them with me for samplers. I have everything you have asked about and a whole bunch more. We can work it out on a fair value basis that will satisfy us both. If I can come to your herf, you won't smoke the same cc twice the whole weekend...