A mate of mine......

seriously,how is your form?

have you no shame?

have i not made it clear? we do not want the thing sold. i sent you those (and no, it is not my boat) to have a squizz. if he sells it, how am i going to swan around the med again?

but that said, some more photos of it.

(first night i stayed on it, he had it parked in paul allen's spot as mr allen was away - you have no idea how tiny that boat is compared to mr allen's etc).

and it doesn't impact on his cigar budget, he doesn't smoke cigars. despite my best efforts.

can't believe you posted this. and do you ever return calls?

do you think i add value?

post-9-0-21588300-1328246746.jpg

post-9-0-98521500-1328246871.jpg

post-9-0-52281100-1328246953.jpg

and finally, one of rob and myself...

post-9-0-18662000-1328247151.jpg

a couple more.

lunch... (when i was on it, the chef had previously worked for the white house), or possibly dinner - at st tropez.

and every time you'd park the thing, huge crowds would gather. i kept trying to get woody to go in very slowly then hit the turbo's at full whack and throw up a wave over the entire lot of rubberneckers. that said, i'd have seriously loved to know just who or what they thought i was and what they thought when they found out they were sooo wrong.

post-9-0-71333300-1328252589.jpg

post-9-0-72936900-1328252723.jpg

you people listen to ayala's crap way too much.

there are some of me being towed behind the high speed boat on some sort of raft/float thingee which was brilliant fun. and not a speedo in sight. and it was a bit cold at the time.

That was planned as they were trolling for sharks... :rotfl: Well Ken, where are the Kiwi fishing pics from this year? :drool: