Opinions/Thoughts on these CCs

Punch Punch is questionable at best, rest are good.

I like BCJs just fine young. Never really got around to getting real age on a box, but I'm sure it couldn't hurt. I think the BPC's are good young, but I definitely like them better with 4+ years on them. They can have some rough edges that need some smoothing. Punch PC isn't anything special young in my experience, but it develops a really nice sweetness once you get some years on it. I'm pretty sure these are deleted, so if it's choice between them, I'd get the Punch PC and lay it down for few years. BPC's aren't going anywhere, and it'll be a year or two before they get around to deleting the BCJ's.

I've not tried the Punch Petita Corona del Punch, so I can't say on that one, but as for the other, my order of preference would be...

Bolivar Petite Corona

Bolivar Corona Junior

Punch Punch

On thing to keep in mind though, I've never had a good Punch Punch.

I've found the Bolivar PC's to be very consistent and flavorful. My sense of taste is never confused when I'm smoking a Bolivar PC. Wonderful sharp leather and cedar, hint of cream to smooth it all out.

I'm also a big fan of the Punch PC del Punch. Another consistently good smoking cigar. Toasted graham cracker and honey flavor. I always make sure to have the Boli and Punch PC on hand, I'm sure you would not be disappointed with either.

Both can be smoked with little age. Although as of recent, I've been waiting longer than the 30 day rule of thumb. I've been waiting around 6 months, give or take, until I will dive into a new box. The flavor seems to really show itself with that amount of resting. Yes, I usually have one right off the truck to kill the anticipation though :hungry:

I wouldn't buy to age your cigars, buy more cigars than you smoke and they'll age themself :ok:

Good luck with whatever you choose, and let us know how you like them with a review :peace:

ray you'll like the boli profile since you enjoy the 26 principe.

Dont be afraid to try others. VR familiar, scdlh principe, upmann pc, and RA SSC. All great smaller cigars you might like.

Did a split a couple of months ago for scdlh principe and party shorts. Love 'em both.

You're probably right about the bolis...Choc. profile from what I've smoked which both the 'PAM '26 #35 and the '64 principe both have.

All of them will improve with age, whilst Bolivar CJ and PC are a delight even young,

Petite Corona del Punch does reward you with rum pot berrys and sweet spice if you leave them for 2-3 years.

As for the Punch Punch, maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe it's me, but they never impressed me much.

I would go for Royal Selection #11 instead :thumbsup:.