Por Larranaga Regalias de Londres

I'm not sure if these got any exposure outside of the UK so thought I would open up my box and take some smutty pics. They were going through a terrible period the start of this year but now they seem to have come out of it and are smoking fantastic.

Mild buttery tobacco and subtle sweetness throughout, little wisps of caramel just rolling in and out throught the smoke, delicious.

2a8gfoy.jpg

15dkwoi.jpg

Simon Chase and the guys at H&F had custom bands/plates made up for these, pretty beautiful!

2ztgkzq.jpg

4goj7a.jpg

33kvz4l.jpg

34zby8o.jpg

24vtrp0.jpg

You can just see the oils starting to come through in this picture, about 18 months into their little lives and bloom is starting too :)

29cwcrb.jpg

1pflmd.jpg

2aaeomt.jpg

Great photos. Thanks for sharing them. The cigars look great, but the bands are truly impressive.

• 1 month later...

These look great! The only RE for the UK I've had before was the LGC Gloriosos which I REALLY liked!

I have a box of PL Montecarlos with the same boxcode as your RdL's and to my surprise I found that they also started to have a little bloom on them when I inspected them a couple of weeks ago. Also I found that oily PL's have a beautiful crystallization on the wrapper after just a couple of months.

Love to hear how these develop over time, the bands are incredibly sexy btw.!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...