Partagas Serie du Connoisseur No. 2 & 3

Being a huge Partagas fan of various marca sizes, and after all of the glowing reviews of this discontinued Partagas line, I have been able to secure both a box of the #2's & the #3's out of Suisse.

The Box code of the #2's is LSM Mar 08

The #3's is TEB Oct 07

I smoked one of the #2's out of the Box while strolling the streets of Zurich. It was absolutely delicious and surprised me as it was a 75 minute smoke. 898esque with very full flavor profile. I quickly returned to the B&M and bought the remainder of the Box. It was the last Box that he had sorry to say...

With regards to the 3"s, I have never had one. I think I will let them go to sleepy.

Looking for other Member's thoughts and experiences on these two marcas?. I guess there is no chance on finding any #1's? Time's yours...

Hey that's my line to the ladies. I would show ya but it is much too big!

:cigar:

Seriously though, great score. I along with many others are jealous I'm sure.

Nice haul! I've never had the 2 or 3, but I have a box of SDC 1 from 2006 and they are delicious! It's a shame they discontinued a classic line. Enjoy!

• 2 years later...

sdc #1 #2 #3 ... probably the best "line within a line" of cigars from hsa .

puffing from a box of #2's from '03 ... equal to or surpasses the monty especial#2 ... high praise as I believe that the especial and especial#2 are the best from monty (yes I have an open box of especial#2's) .

derrek